Star Points to Wii Points

ok y is everyone arguing lol

Arguing? I was goofin off really. it just started snowballing when Mr. Sniper started taking things way too seriously :lol:

hey hey hey....i think we can all safely say, that americans and europeans are equal :) its the american govnmt i hate :yesnod:

ottoman said:
its the american govnmt i hate :yesnod:

Watch what you say you might get 2 guys in black suits and sunglasses showing up at your door in a few minutes.

*knock, knock* :lol:

Yeah well anyways I really don't care what nation you're from I respect all people but when they start acting like f*c* heads then you're gonna make yourself look like an idiot and then you'll lose my respect.

Silent-Sniper said:
Sorry, but they way you worded it was not like a joke.

It's all good just know that when someone posts :incazzato: , :mad: , or :mad5: then they're personally attacking you.

SO :incazzato: , :mad: , and :mad5:TO YOU BUDDY BOY! ;)

ottoman said:
hey hey hey....i think we can all safely say, that americans and europeans are equal :)

if your american then its high likely you are european, or have been put there by europeans. :smilewinkgrin:

match002001 said:
Watch what you say you might get 2 guys in black suits and sunglasses showing up at your door in a few minutes.

*knock, knock* :lol:

Yeah well anyways I really don't care what nation you're from I respect all people but when they start acting like f*c* heads then you're gonna make yourself look like an idiot and then you'll lose my respect.

except the french they lost my respect when they ate my pet frog and stole all my pond snails.

Back