Start a WMFL?!

K, that sounds really good, hopefully those myspace/facebook groups will attract more people. I'm getting pumped too. I'm just worried about if the people who signed up will be commited to it or not.

Hopefully they will.

We will be communicating through a few different ways
1. Through this thread, but it might be tough to keep this thread super active if its not stickied or something.
2. My brother is going to create a site which will post the schedule, list of players w/ (hopefully) their Emails, Standings, and other stuff important to our leage.
3. EA Messanger - This is how people will report to me their scores of their games. Then every week I will post the results on the Websites.

Hey FWELR, sorry but the 9ers are taken, do you want a different team?

Edit - EA Messanger comes with Madden

Roadrunner32 said:
Hey FWELR, sorry but the 9ers are taken, do you want a different team?

Edit - EA Messanger comes with Madden
damn, been looking over the list. all my fav. teams are gone, how about the Packers?

FWELR said:
damn, been looking over the list. all my fav. teams are gone, how about the Packers?

zomg if I wont be able to get the titans you would be my rival

I think so, It all depends on if EA takes them off of the Online rosters, we have no control over the rosters because we have to use the online one. And it does get updated sometimes (trades, Injuries, Free Agents)

I dont think they will take any injured player away that would be dumb. Did the do that in the past?

Roadrunner32 said:
I think so, It all depends on if EA takes them off of the Online rosters, we have no control over the rosters because we have to use the online one. And it does get updated sometimes (trades, Injuries, Free Agents)

cool this is going to be fun cant wait for the NFL season to start

TitansATB said:
zomg if I wont be able to get the titans you would be my rival
bring it, lol.

my dad loves the packers and madden 07, so this should make him buy it for me. got enough money to spend on Ninty's lineup this year.

FWELR said:
bring it, lol.

my dad loves the packers and madden 07, so this should make him buy it for me. got enough money to spend on Ninty's lineup this year.

lol maybe ill cancel my titans request just so we can have a little rivalry

war VIKINGS!!

Back