Stauger AU1 vs Sigmus 9

I'm gonna go against the crowd and say the Sigmus 9. It is amazing with heavy hitter, as that makes it very high in every stat. I think it's more powerful and has better accuracy than the Stauger, so it becomes very powerful killing weapon.

I'm gonna go against the crowd and say the Sigmus 9. It is amazing with heavy hitter, as that makes it very high in every stat. I think it's more powerful and has better accuracy than the Stauger, so it becomes very powerful killing weapon.

Im going to have to agree. I seem to much prefer the sigmus 9 with heavy hitter.

I've been rediscovering the power of the Sigmus 9. Even though the stats on the Stauger read better, in gameplay I find the Sigmus 9 just takes opponents out faster. I'm currently level 34, and I think it's the best gun I have. I think the Anova will be better. With the Terralite I can't kill anyone, I don't understand those stats!

Apparently my post on here was a long time ago. Since then I too have rediscovered the Sig9. I've recently been using a silenced Sig9 and it's amazing. Of course, you have to put heavy hitter on it. The Sig9 is great cause the slight recoil makes it an instant head shot almost everytime.

i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior

The vargen burns through ammo too fast. I get half as many kills with it as I do with the stauger before I run out of ammo. Plus, the range on the stauger is far better than the vargen. I have a stauger and a vargen loadout, but I use the stauger a lot more because it is much better. The only level I will really use the vargen on is Archives. I use the stauger on nightclub, docks, and sewers. Terralite is used on the rest of the maps because it is the best weapon I have so far.

I agree. I cant get anything done with the Vargen and now that I finally unlocked the scope the stauger is the perfect weapon. My main weapon in fact. I thought the Terralite was the best and it might be for some but for now the Stauger with scope is my favorite.

Back