Study done on who's better in Brawl: Sonic or Mario

actually just do this level 9 mario vs and level 9 he pretty much wins i dont even know why i guess they made it so other level 9s suck against him so nintendos favorite always wins

Global War said:
dumb study, even though it was a 99 stock match, one match enough is not enough to call it quits, if you remember your science classes in middle school and high school, then you would no you did everything at least 3 times to get the most accurate results. Yea this is a little biased as i like sonic more. Obviously nintendo would make mario better, how could they make sega's posterboy better than theirs?
Poor "study" first off it was supposed to observe who was the better character. Without including humans, which granted introduces much more variables but yeah by only testing the computers, the "study" just showed that the game's ai was more capable using Mario than Sonic.
If it was a decent study it would take a sample of at least 20 players and have them play as both Mario AND Sonic and compare their KO/Fall ratio between the characters. Then using the 20 players scores you get the average.

Wii-Fi said:
Poor "study" first off it was supposed to observe who was the better character. Without including humans, which granted introduces much more variables but yeah by only testing the computers, the "study" just showed that the game's ai was more capable using Mario than Sonic.
If it was a decent study it would take a sample of at least 20 players and have them play as both Mario AND Sonic and compare their KO/Fall ratio between the characters. Then using the 20 players scores you get the average.
yeah but that would make it alot longer and harder!:ciappa:

Ithink by all logical reconing sonic should be better
he's faster than mario about the same strength he has better special moves and a unbeatable final smash

the only things mario has in his pro's are a shield/cape and a med range attack

And just because sonic is from sega dosent mean he'll be downgraded in fact they might make him strong because he is representing sega by himself and tons of players bought the game because they knew sonic would be in it

Back