Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now you people got way off topic. In the end we are the only ones reading what we write.

I BELIEVE Mario is better than Sonic. Every time I play a Sonic game he is always trying to be a showoff. Mario's gameplay is more fun than Sonic's, not saying that all his games suck. It just isn't my type of game.

WHAT!!! Rockman, like Rock 'n' Roll. There's Rock and there's Roll. Rush, and Bass. It's related to the epic soundtrack.

WHAT!!! Rockman, like Rock 'n' Roll. There's Rock and there's Roll. Rush, and Bass. It's related to the epic soundtrack.

I see, similar to how every character's name in DBZ is a pun of something even though they have nothing to do with it (Vegeta isn't a vegetable and he's got nothing to do with vegetables).

I still prefer the Megaman name, grew up with it.

As did I, but I do like how the Japanese name correlates to the music. I still call him MegaMan myself.

Bowser, is there a reason you're talking to yourself? You're logging in and out on these accounts for what reason?:lol:

DAMNIT!!! MY SON GOT BANNED!!!

To be honest, he's actually MY COUSIN!!! I SHOWED HIM WIICHAT!!! YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM HIM!!! NOW MY COUSIN IS SAD!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! DAMNIT!!! YOU SHOULD THINK WHAT YOU OR SOMEONE ON WIICHAT HAVE DONE!!!

I SHALL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!

OK then ROCKMAN RETURN!!!!!!

Go Strider Hiryu!!!

Hes much better

Hiryu>Sonic/Mario

DAMNIT!!! MY SON GOT BANNED!!!

To be honest, he's actually MY COUSIN!!! I SHOWED HIM WIICHAT!!! YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM HIM!!! NOW MY COUSIN IS SAD!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! DAMNIT!!! YOU SHOULD THINK WHAT YOU OR SOMEONE ON WIICHAT HAVE DONE!!!

I SHALL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!

You were posting from the same computer, messages not far apart. Sure thing:wtf:

And I didn't ban him. Lets keep on topic, yeah?

You were posting from the same computer, messages not far apart. Sure thing:wtf:

And I didn't ban him. Lets keep on topic, yeah?
Its hard to be on a single topic bar a there too mall an nutty.

Now if there was four to stand on it would be easier

Anyway its still
Hiryu>The others

you were posting from the same computer, messages not far apart. Sure thing:wtf:

And i didn't ban him. Lets keep on topic, yeah?

again!!! We did not share computers!!! Arg!!! I'm so freakin' mad!!!

This tread is mine!!! We're not going back topic until who've done this!!!

foxy dont try to change the subject:mad: by telling us to go back on the original topic on this thread. you might want to explain HOW exactly bowser jr. got banned? because believe it or not, i just so happened to be friends with the king bowser and jr. so...im just as shocked and mad as king bowser! :mad:

Last edited:
foxy dont try to change the subject:mad: by telling us to go back on the original topic on this thread. you might want to explain HOW exactly bowser jr. got banned? because believe it or not, i just so happened to be friends with the king bowser and jr. so...im just as shocked and mad as king bowser! :mad:

Bowserjr. was a duplicate account to Kingbowser. Now this thread doesn't need to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back