Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of game types, demographic appeal, and core gameplay they're fairly similar.

In terms of the people behind them handling their marketability and quality... hmmm... Life ain't fair, but isn't Sonic's fault.

In terms of game types, demographic appeal, and core gameplay they're fairly similar.

In terms of the people behind them handling their marketability and quality... hmmm... Life ain't fair, but isn't Sonic's fault.

yeah i guess its not
i only played a few sonic games
but who makes there games sega??? well segas games never really interested me:/

I simply answered the question:
y do i need a spell checker???

With my answer. True he's not using 1337, but being the prude I am grammatical errors are rather horrid in my opinion.

A forum isn't an IM. Planning your post is entirely possible and gets better reception from it's readers. Meh.
I like to put more care into what I type, it's being displayed to anyone who happens by. A good impression and such.

Last edited:
well i dont think it really matters
once again ITS INTERNET
u kno how people go wtf and lol and so on and so on

I don't. I use the internet to keep my language skills limber. I do love writing though. Don't use the "It's the internet" excuse with me. The internet is many things both horrifying and beautiful. Wikipedia is also the internet. 4chan is also the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back