Study done on who's better in Brawl: Sonic or Mario

dumb study, even though it was a 99 stock match, one match enough is not enough to call it quits, if you remember your science classes in middle school and high school, then you would no you did everything at least 3 times to get the most accurate results. Yea this is a little biased as i like sonic more. Obviously nintendo would make mario better, how could they make sega's posterboy better than theirs?

Im doing my own study ive only done 1 match so far heres the facts:The stage was final destination no items 2 com. 99 lives both lv.9.Mario won with 2 lives left a.k.a. died 96 times.He gave 14778%damage total and received 12281%damage total.The match lasted 99 min. and 59 sec. I will do 2 more matches soon.:smilewinkgrin:

515783 said:
Im doing my own study ive only done 1 match so far heres the facts:The stage was final destination no items 2 com. 99 lives both lv.9.Mario won with 2 lives left a.k.a. died 96 times.He gave 14778%damage total and received 12281%damage total.The match lasted 99 min. and 59 sec. I will do 2 more matches soon.:smilewinkgrin:

The match lasted longer than that, SSBB just stopped timing it.

Global War said:
dumb study, even though it was a 99 stock match, one match enough is not enough to call it quits, if you remember your science classes in middle school and high school, then you would no you did everything at least 3 times to get the most accurate results. Yea this is a little biased as i like sonic more. Obviously nintendo would make mario better, how could they make sega's posterboy better than theirs?

lol true. Sega's posterboy hehe. And that article was pretty funny.

OK, in general, Mario pwns the **** out of Sonic, but if your talkin in SSBB, than I dunno. They're both pretty even to me. It just depends on the user.

If you use F.L.U.D.D correctly, you can push people off the stage... Funny when I do it against my friend. I got 3 bruises on my arm as a result.

I say we do 3 matches or something.

And for those saying it's biased, it's not. How is this influenced? It's either chance or fact. It's not like they gave Sonic a 100% handicap or something.

Back