stupid thing that you have done

I once tried to throw a grenade through the window in goldeneye on the industrial map only to have it bounce off of the rail and kill me.

Since it's not in the Goldeneye forums...

I can't tell you how many times in Red Dead I've lobbed Dynamite, and the one in a million chance that they shoot it in mid air/before it's throw, it ends up killing me (and/or a team mate).

Sticks o' dynamite ain't target-able, and since auto target has you aim for the center mass of a player, reliably shooting one is 100% impossible, it's all luck.

More mishaps with dynamite include: hitting a wall after cooking the fuse, and proceeding to murder myself. A team mate running in front of me as I throw, so we BOTH die.

Last edited:
the things can be from zelda or metroid, like : i defeated stalllord and do not got the heart container ( tihs hapened to me )
also , i was playing cod mw3 wii yesterday, and : my teammate killed me and we lost...

On Revelations' multiplayer, sometimes the game will tell you you're on the offense even though it's your turn to do defense, and vice versa. I've selected the wrong loadout many different times because I jumped the gun due to this... You have to get killed/stunned to switch sets too, so the closest of games can turn from a win to a loss from this.

... I'm guilty of the latter.

In Ocarina of Time I attacked a cucco in Kakariko village and jumped into the empty well for some reason, needless to say I met a horrific and gruesome end.

For the longest time in Skyward Sword, I'd always cut up The Imprisoned's toes. Wasn't until boss rush of my second playthrough I thought "... I wonder if I can just fall on his head and attack the sealing spike straight-up".

HERPADERP

Leaving my sentries unattended while defending a point. Left for 5 seconds to get metal, and spies start sapping them.

Using electric moves on Wooper. For whatever reason, as a kid, I could never remember that it has it's Ground type prior to evolving...

i was playing zelda ocarina of time masterquest , in a room , in the shadow temple, there were 3 dead hands, i killed one and forgot the others , i left link here and cooked my dinner without pausing the screen , then link died , i was like> what the hell?!?!?!?

While playing Skyrim, I've been known to take off my heavy armor-classified chest plate when traveling by foot to get around faster. I've forgotten plenty times to put it back on whenever entering a conflict; including with dragons.

fighting dragons without main armor = lolsuicide

You need heavy armor to fight dragons? I guess I was so used to dealing with Morrowind's cliffracers that dragons are a relaxing break when you compare them.

When you expect to be able to tank hits with heavy armor and go to fight said dragons without any cover while using dual-weilded one-handed weapons, ... yes, quite so.

/1st person-only = regret

Back