stupid thing that you have done

the dumbest thing i ever did in pokemon gold was try to make my magikarp a member of my poke squad. that thing sucks. honestly ssbfreak i wanna play u to see if u can actually use that thing.

hahahaa yeah i just read his thread on the new pokemon white and blacks, and i take back the hate on magikarp. but i still wanna play him:yesnod:

[video=youtube;5OkgnnbSxTI]http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OkgnnbSxTI[/video]" hahahahaheheeh please just watch all of it

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a hat when the theoretical correct thing was buying a key to sell for 2.33 metal. But I just had to have it!

In regards to Skyrim, I heard that Shadowmere is ridiculously bulky and has a huge amount of HP, so you can level grind by just hittin' it over and over.

I did one dual-weild power attack and she died... ... ...

OHAI PREVIOUS SAVE

punnnnnnn

As you should already know, I love my Heavy Armor and chargin' into the thick of things. Dual wielding is more suitable for heavy armor than a single weapon and a shield IMO (what I went with last file, along with destruction magicks). So... Yeah. It really is overkill since one dual wield power attack kills anything not an Ancient Dragon or a boss with crazy HP... Or at least, with all the buffs I put work into, it's overkill.

Leveling up Two-Handed with the ebony blade is going to be ridiculously easy.

It does make it easy too the point where it takes much of the fun out. I prefer using mage and stealth tactics. Though if things get messy, I spam destruction magic.

With my insane one-handed buffs, one-handed with a shield was utterly overpowered anyways. Hell, it's almost as broken as 0-magicka-cost dual cast destruction magick.

But yes, I also prefer sneakin' around and sniping off the baddies. I use a bow for that, though. Focused on magic and swordplay last time around, so thought I'd give being a marksman a shot.

Much more fun than I anticipated.

Back