Stupidest thing you've seen your opponent do.

Moocowmoo

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2008
The funniest and stupidest thing i've ever seen online and what my opponent did was: I was playing a team battle online with some random people on the wario ware stage. When the objective finally comes to "stand still", my 2 opponents stand absolutely still while I smash them off the stage! Ike has a way too powerful f-smash by the way. It was way too funny to describe. How about anyone else?

well, I was fighting my friend and he thought he was me so i was going towards him trying to smash him, and he kept going the same direction as me, and I wasn't hitting him since he was going away. and I saw him punching the same direction until he finally ran out the stage.

stupid thing #1. someone playing link burning a final smash on me just as i spawned which did nothing. hahahaha

stupid thing/s #2. watching people run off the spear pillar map when its flipped vertically or horizontally.

_ A player dodged me the whole game. I forgot the name of the stage but its the old school melee stage of Link. Well the whole game he ran from me carrying the "Link Bombs" inflecting damage to himself the whole game and when there was 10 secs left he came to attack me which I had no damage and all I did was down b with Marth and send him flying and i won.

Moocowmoo said:
The funniest and stupidest thing i've ever seen online and what my opponent did was: I was playing a team battle online with some random people on the wario ware stage. When the objective finally comes to "stand still", my 2 opponents stand absolutely still while I smash them off the stage! Ike has a way too powerful f-smash by the way. It was way too funny to describe. How about anyone else?

Well the game told them to stand still, so it wasn't TOTALLY stupid.

Anyway, I haven't played with anyone stupid yet. None of them have really sucked.

Moocowmoo said:
The funniest and stupidest thing

God your talking about stupid people on brawl and yet your to stupid to relize stupidest isn't a word. Stupid. lol. So, ya it is pretty funny watching people fall off the edge in spear pillar when it's flipped

I fought someone who was an idiot who just ran off the stage over and over again. When the fight was almost over, he finally started fighting.

[STRIKE]I've[/STRIKE] An opponent has Falcon kicked [STRIKE]myself[/STRIKE] himself off Final Destination and Smashville like a million times.

disturbed said:
God your talking about stupid people on brawl and yet your to stupid to relize stupidest isn't a word. Stupid. lol. So, ya it is pretty funny watching people fall off the edge in spear pillar when it's flipped

Hey, buddy, don't go insulting him. He can probably spell 10X better than you.

You misspelled "you're" twice, and "realize".

On topic: The dumbest thing I've ever seen someone do was use Pits arrow CONSTANTLY. Thats seriously all he did. He was actually doing pretty good, but thats beside the point. It pissed me off to an extreme.

stupid aloy

i was playing on the 100 man brawl mode, and there were five alloys, an explosive box appears, i am standing on one side of the stage, as sonic waiting to kick some @$$ but, they all start punching the explosive box, it goes off and kills all of them, which won me the game, because they were the last few.

When people try to act like they are good in brawl and they're not and when they commit suicide for no reason

Back