Suckiest Wii game?

Guitar Hero 3, No, I'm just kidding, I am saving everything I get for that game, I don't have any of the really crappy wii games, my worst would probably be Mario Party 8 (I got everything in 5 days, but its good at parties), or Transformers: The Game.

Well mine's has to be SSX blur for its impossible buber moves

Cooking Mama: Cook Off

The DS game was great.

The Wii game was a travesty. It was HORRID. I'm going to trade it in for credit, hopefully they'll give me a nickel or something, which is about twelve bucks more than it's worth...

xxmarioxx said:
well i havent played many wii games. So far, smooth moves was the wrost.

same here , wario ware really just didnt do it for me , even my missus completed it in a couple of days and shes been struggling with Ice age on the cube for about 6 months!!

rampage... but i'd prefer it over rayman that i hired. i cant think of a worse game and i cant understand how it was so popular - popular enough to make a sequel!!!!!! the controls were crap, the storyline was crap, the minigames were crap..... the only thing that wasn't crap was the fact i only hired it so i could give it back!

xxmarioxx said:
wario ware smooth moves is the worst wii game I've ever played.

Couldn't agree more. But I want to go even farther: WarioWare Smooth Moves is the worst game I ever played in my life and I've been playing games since I was 4.

I have already bought Table Tennis game during the recent ToysRUs B2G1 free sale... I haven't unwrapped yet... may be I should return it for Zack & Wiki which is getting remarkable reviews from both critics and the public.

Back