Suggestions ? Just finished Zelda ....

FlashLight

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Hi !
Just finished Zelda - which is really great :crazy: - and now looking for another good RPG game.
I keep diging and it seems that besides Sonic nothing good stuffl is available !
Any suggestions ?:scared:
TKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!

If you're looking for a good RPG on the Wii right now... you should just get a Gamecube game.

Replay Zelda, or go get 100%, find everything you missed in your first game. Sonic is fun, pick that up. If you want a fighting game, get DBZ.

FlashLight said:
Hi !
Just finished Zelda - which is really great :crazy: - and now looking for another good RPG game.
I keep diging and it seems that besides Sonic nothing good stuffl is available !

Don't know if you've played " Ocarina Of Time" ( it's just been released in the U.K. as a V.C download today ! ), but, if you haven't, and you enjoyed T.P. so much, then it must be a no-brainer!

Everything you've read about it being an all-time classic is true - and then some!
This is beyond being just a great game, "Flashlight", it really may well be, as many claim, the all-round greatest game of all time!........

.....and BEFORE I get "flamed" by ardent lovers of other games, genres, etc., I am basing this, not only on the outstanding brilliance of the game itself, but on your enjoyment, as you said, of T.P., and your desire to find another "rpg"

......I thank you!

Cheers Flashlight
Chris

Hi, If you just finished Zelda, maybe you could help me, I'm stuck fighting 3 shadow fighters in kakariko village. Every time I defeat them, they just come back to life! What am I doing wrong?????? Please help, Thanks!!! Cynk

FlashLight said:
Hi !
Get a cheap PS2 and buy Final Fantasy XII.

CYNK10 said:
Hi, If you just finished Zelda, maybe you could help me, I'm stuck fighting 3 shadow fighters in kakariko village. Every time I defeat them, they just come back to life! What am I doing wrong?????? Please help, Thanks!!! Cynk

You have to kill 1 on as normal, then when that's dead hold down " B " on your Wii remote and a circle charge thing (forgot it) will appear. Get the two of them inside the circle and release - then they will die.

minto said:
how do you give the goron the hotsping water i keep pouring it out help?

depends which goron u mean. the one on the castle side u just have to throw it at him and make sure it hits.
the other one is considerably harder, u have to weave ur way through everything. my advice is just keep running straight and the circle things will just circle u and eventually disapear, hopefully. theres not other real advice except placing the barrel down and shooting all enemies with arrows. good luck.

Get Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube or Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube if you want a good RPG.

Just don't forget the Gamecube controller and memory card if you don't already have one.

For an adventure game RENT don't buy, Elebits.
For a FPS BUY Call Of Duty 3.
For a racing game BUY Excite Truck
For many lolz and hours of fun with friends BUY Wario Ware Smooth Moves.

Wii game:
Need for speed carbon/excite truck. Give it a chance
Red steel

Gamecube games:
-super mario sunshine, all nintendo players mustget this game.
-zelda collectors edition(orcarina of time, majora's mask,legend of zelda, legend of zelda 2)
-Zelda wind waker, dont judge a book by its cover ESPECIALLY A ZELDA GAME! :mad5: trust me it ownz, its uniqe, diffrent, and adds a whole new chapter in the zelda timeline. Plus is a break from all the srious stuff, a mario-zelda game.
-metoird prime 2
-SSBM
-if you like sonic, sonic adventure 2 battle and sonic heros

VC games:(dont forget you have a N64, a Super nintendo, a NES, a sega geneise, and a turbographix16 on your wii. Get super mario 64 and sonic the hedgehog form that. TRUST ME ITS WORHT IT!

Yeah, I felt sad when I finished everything for TP. I'm planning to play it again once I get a HDTV with component cables =).

Wiitendo said:
Wii game:
Need for speed carbon/excite truck. Give it a chance
Red steel

Gamecube games:
-super mario sunshine, all nintendo players mustget this game.
-zelda collectors edition(orcarina of time, majora's mask,legend of zelda, legend of zelda 2)
-Zelda wind waker, dont judge a book by its cover ESPECIALLY A ZELDA GAME! :mad5: trust me it ownz, its uniqe, diffrent, and adds a whole new chapter in the zelda timeline. Plus is a break from all the srious stuff, a mario-zelda game.
-metoird prime 2
-SSBM
-if you like sonic, sonic adventure 2 battle and sonic heros

VC games:(dont forget you have a N64, a Super nintendo, a NES, a sega geneise, and a turbographix16 on your wii. Get super mario 64 and sonic the hedgehog form that. TRUST ME ITS WORHT IT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes! If you're reading these Flashlight then Mr/Ms WIITENDO is right on the money with his mention of Super Mario 64!
This is one game which, if you haven't already played it, is a real must!

Surely Wiitendo would agree that, although the word "Classic" is sometimes overused in the gaming world, this is one game that truly deserves the title - and then some!

Good luck
Chris

Back