Super Mario 128

Phreak

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2006
Has anyone heard about this game?
I have read that it is going to be coming out on the wii and it is going to be the ture sequal to Mario 64.
Can anyone confirm this?

Never even heard of this I am going to have to go google it to see if I can dig up anything. If it is true that is going to be awsome.

Super Mario galaxy is looking like it is going to be a good game. I like the controls for it even though it is using the new controls.

Mario 128 was first a Tech Demo for the Gamecube which had 128 Marios running around doing independent things. There was a rumored game throughout the Cubes life cycle. Shiggy hinted he was working on a new mario game and they sortive kinda code named it 128, It was more press and fans calling it that though. I assume Galaxy is pretty much the game that they were talking about

Mario 128 was just a tech demo for the Gamecube. Since there's no console called the Nintendo 128 (no one cares about those bit sizes anymore), to call a Mario game that would be rather meaningless.

Okay, time to clear things up. Super Mario 128 isn't a game, and probably never will be. Super Mario 128 is more of a concept, a web of ideas if you will. It's basically a project where Shigeru tries innovative stuff for future Mario games.

"Well, Mario 128 was a collection of different experiments. Super Mario Galaxy takes a lot of the experiments from Mario 128 and implements them in the game. Because of that it's partly 128 but there are also elements that existed in Mario 128. I don't know when we'll be able to bring those out." -Shigeru Miyamoto

He basically said a lot of the stuff from 128 is in Super Mario Galaxy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_128#2006:_Super_Mario_Galaxy_.E2.80.93_A_New_Hope

I hope this clears things up! ^_^

Kalimar said:
Okay, time to clear things up. Super Mario 128 isn't a game, and probably never will be. Super Mario 128 is more of a concept, a web of ideas if you will. It's basically a project where Shigeru tries innovative stuff for future Mario games.

"Well, Mario 128 was a collection of different experiments. Super Mario Galaxy takes a lot of the experiments from Mario 128 and implements them in the game. Because of that it's partly 128 but there are also elements that existed in Mario 128. I don't know when we'll be able to bring those out." -Shigeru Miyamoto

He basically said a lot of the stuff from 128 is in Super Mario Galaxy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_128#2006:_Super_Mario_Galaxy_.E2.80.93_A_New_Hope

I hope this clears things up! ^_^

WERD!

yes it just a concept not a actuall game i found this link www.sm128c.com there is a review on it this made by a dillushinal person dont become him (excuse the spelling )

Back