Super Metroid?

Eradicator18

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2006
Anyone know when there going to put Super Metroid on Virtual Console? I'm thinking maybe the week when Metroid Prime 3 comes out. I've been wanting to play it recently and I still have my Snes copy, but can't find the power cord and RF adapter for my Snes.

They will probably release Super Metriod later this year. I'm more concerned about the hidden gems like DejaVu, Faxanadu, Rampart, Ogre Battle 64, and Clock Tower(SNES).

No one knows the VC release schedule. It's been stated many, many, many, many times.

Sorry Dude! it's only like my second post, and I haven't been on here that much. don't have a heart attack!:wtf:

smuPoker said:
No one knows the VC release schedule. It's been stated many, many, many, many times.

Eradicator18 said:
Sorry Dude! it's only like my second post, and I haven't been on here that much. don't have a heart attack!:wtf:
I wasn't trying to mean or rude, honestly. Enjoy Wiichat!

isnt Super Metroid rumored to come out next week in U.S.? I love them both. Got Metroid. I will definitely get Super.

Who mentioned Deja Vu? lol. You old school, dawg...would rather have shadow gate/uninvited.....in a perfect world.:yesnod:

Back