Super Powers with a Twist

Granted but you have to read moive scripts now to enjoy them (A movie script is not a book)

I want the power to hop up a ledge in pokemon

You get the power to hop up a ledge in pokemon, however, this is the only move your pokemon can now do.

I wish for the power to be able to eat anything and not gain weight.

Granted, but you have no control over where you will re-appear.

I want the power to bring children back from the dead.

Oh no...ooooops

Granted, but you can only bring back children that have already been brought back from the dead.

I want the true power of the troll face.

Granted, but then your face actually gets stuck that way permanently.

I want the power to turn sand into gold.

Granted but it is molten gold and cannot be cooled

I want the power to give people powers

Ya can never give more than one power at once and must wait for someone else t' post 'fore giving another.

I want the power to make it rain chocolate.

you become deathly allergic to chocolate. and your chocolate gives people the ability to survive chocolate storms

I want the power of 'Karp

You'll have an unexplainable, random, impossible to resist urge t' flail and splash to and fro four times every day, regardless of what you're doin' currently.

I want the power t' have Kirby's copy abilities and all it's logic-destroying glory.

You get it, but you don't have very good aim and end up using it on yourself.

I wish for the power to hold my breath under water for over 1 hr.

Granted but you cannot move while you are holding your breath. You essentially become paralyzed until you start breathing again.

I want the power to never feel pain or get any physical injuries.

Granted but you are now a dead body

I want the power to read and respond to all new posts in an instant

But if you see any colors in the post, you're temporarily blinded, slowing you down drastically! Avatars included, so you can't look at avatars again. Same with sig pics.

I want the power to be able to bend water to my will, including the ability to create hurricanes over land.

Back