Super Smash Bros. 4

Yeah, I can see it too, but I would rather have something else...like N.

What's wrong with him using Reshy and Zeky in battle?

Skyward Sword spoilers
Ghirahim should have two costumes, one for his fabulous form and one for his true form. In his fabulous form, he would be wearing his cape, but a certain taught will determine whether it's on or off.

Fabulous form
True form

If Zoroark didn't replace Lucario, I'd be surprised (and bloody ecstatic as well).

Everything. I'd find that stupid, in all honesty.

Second.jpg

I'm no expert, but I'd say Lucario still has a pretty solid fan base.

But if Zoroark did replace a Pokemon, it would be Lucario. (WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KILL JIGGLYPUFF?)

You think Dixie Kong will make the cut this time?

(WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KILL JIGGLYPUFF?)
GhirahimSickWithAnger-3.gif

Besides my obvious Jiggly fanboyism....

-She's been there since the first game
-She does have people that actually do like using her (SUCH AS ME)
-"LRKGBEOTPROTIBO LOL DAT CHARACTER SUKZ" Is not valid reasoning for getting rid of an entire character

I'm no expert, but I'd say Lucario still has a pretty solid fan base.

But if Zoroark did replace a Pokemon, it would be Lucario.

Precisely why I'm expecting it to happen... ._. Mewtwo got replaced, and Lucario is probably next in line. Though I suppose for the fact Lucario is popular, as well as Zoroark definitely not playing anything like Lucario (if he gets in) might allow 'em to stay. No reason why Ninty would wanna give the boot to a unique fighter unless it was for roster limitation reasons.

-"LRKGBEOTPROTIBO LOL DAT CHARACTER SUKZ" Is not valid reasoning for getting rid of an entire character

Indeed. With that reasoning, Captain Falcon would be kicked out of SSBU just because his weakling imposter snuck into Brawl.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people would ***** to no end about it if they did take her out. Probably be worse than when X wasn't in MvC3.
But my reasoning is what little of a fan base she has. I've yet to find anyone who said Jigglypuff was their favorite character on the game. It's not that she sucks.

There certainly are far more iconic (and cooler) Pokemon that could take Jigglyballs' place...

Like Magikarp.

I don't believe you.

And whose bright idea was it to have Goldeen use Splash rather than Magikarp?

Last edited:
I don't believe you.

And whose bright idea was it to have Goldeen use Splash rather than Magikarp?
Ask CK, he can vouch for my Jigglypuff fanboyism.

I main: Jiggly (Biggest main), Toon Link, Bowser, and that's about it.

Magikarp should have been in Brawl instead of Goldeen.

Back