Super Smash Bros. 4

Who is Taboo? I've never heard of him until SSBB.

And considering there is a fairly large group of people wanting Geno, I'd say people would now who Smithy was/is.

Who is Taboo? I've never heard of him until SSBB.

And considering there is a fairly large group of people wanting Geno, I'd say people would now who Smithy was/is.
He's an original villain introduced in SSBB.

I know, I just don't see many things from Mario RPG, if any, making an appearance. It is an old game. Not saying it's impossible, just unlikely.

So what difference does it make if it's an unheard of character?

And Pit, for example, is ancient and not having much popularity in the 21st century, yet he made into Brawl.

What about G&W into Melee? I just can't see age being used as a factor.

So what difference does it make if it's an unheard of character?

And Pit, for example, is ancient and not having much popularity in the 21st century, yet he made into Brawl.

What about G&W into Melee? I just can't see age being used as a factor.
That's why I said it's unlikely, not impossible. Old characters can make it into the game, I just think they have a harder time.

Nah, not TWEWY characters. They wouldn't fit..

As much as I love the game (more than anyone's ever loved a game), I would be pretty disappointed to see them in SSB4. Not to mention it wasn't made by Nintendo. A reason I have a grudge against Snake and Sonic.

I thought about Udagawa, with the CAT graffiti in the back ground, but it just wouldn't work.

Wynaut?

I'm thinking more like Emboar, Snivy, and Dewott.

N doesn't own 'em.

As a promotion for his to-be series revival.

Even if the game was... four years late... ... ...

Nah, not TWEWY characters. They wouldn't fit..

If Joshua somehow got in, you'd edit this post entirely.

They can't put Joshua in the game.. he'd be too broken.

And for some reason, I've been trying to decide what would be a good moveset for Neku, if his attacks were based on pins.

Because Magikarp is a fish, it only makes sense that Joshua eats Magikarp. :p

How hard? I'm afraid I might hurt something. And no, it wouldn't in be great detail. I don't do damages well.

Imagine Gyarados on the final part of the FE stage or the Metroid stage with lava. He'd pass out from dehydration.

Beginning to work on my character moveset I promised, and proceeded to forget about, ages ago. It will be done in another age.

but magikarp evolves into gyarados, then gyarados eats joshua...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! NEVER EVOLVE A MAGIKARP UNLESS YOU ARE TOO WEAK AND FOOLISH TO CONTROL IT'S SUPREME POWAH! D:<

Imagine Gyarados on the final part of the FE stage or the Metroid stage with lava. He'd pass out from dehydration.

Considering Gyarados learns Fire Blast, ... probably not.

I could see Zoarark or whatever his name is being the new Pokemon. He seemed to have a lot of hype, and I'm sure he could fit the bill.

Back