Super Smash Bros. 4

Says the man who has yet to actually PLAY the game. Now go stand in the corner next to the rest of 'em.

'Least I have plans to, unlike the retro-hatin' graphics whore scum that makes up quite a bit of the gaming crowd these days.

If yall could pick only ONE new Pokemon character to be in, who would you pick?

MAGIKARP

Definitely Raichu. Pikachu with moar range, moar power, and moar TUNDAPUNCH!!!!!!!!!! For those who don't know, Storm made a winsauce Moveset for Raichu at my request some time ago. =D

I can't see any of the new Pokemon getting in. Not enough good combination between popularity and being able to be put into SSB4.

Popularity? Unable to work?! While there are only a few really good choices from Gen 5 (Bisharp, Zoroark, Sawk, etc.), I'd say that's a load of bullshit.

He could use Reshiram and Zekrom, maybe? Not exactly sure.

Since N uses a wide variety of Pokemon, I could see 'em with a trio consisting of Zoroark, Krokorok, and perhaps Palpitoad... But yeah, definitely doesn't have the Pokes fit for SSB like Red does.

My creativity level is pretty low. I hate it :/

I'm damn-well creative, but lacking drive. My mind's a bit one way because of that, so... yeah. Nick's definitely the best at makin' stages on Wiichat, I'd say.

Pork City is the only half way decent place that could work.

Do you think it could work CK?

Meh, Pork City ain't got much potential. If you want some multi-floor building stage, I'd go with ten-four. You could pull some crazy stage-shifting junk like with Castle Siege in Brawl 'cept less dramatic since the bottom of 104 isn't a fiery pit of doom...

It's gotta be Udagawa's back streets, bro. If TWEWY somehow got into Brawl, it wouldn't be right to ditch the CAT mural. Some Taboo noise to spice things up wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Ehhh... ... ...

Dragonite wouldn't work unless it was a Pokeball Poke IMO. You'd have to size 'em down too much; Charizard shrunk too much as is, D-nite's even bigger.

From now on, problems with sizing down things for a Smash Bros. game is to be called "Ridley Syndrome".

HYPER BEAM!!!!!!! (when it was still good)
Sizing is not a problem with Dragonite.
A dragonite is just 2 feet above the trainer

Snivy, Dewatt, and Pignite would be the best bet. I'd rather them stay with the original starters.

@CK: I thought about Udagawa, with the CAT graffiti in the back ground, but it just wouldn't work. 104 has a chance, and is probably better overall than Pork Tower, since it can more effectively do what I was thinking about.

That's what I meant, I got Pignite and Emboar backwards. I never bothered with the fire starters, so I don't know them well.

Yeah, I don't care much for Fire-starters not named Typlosion and Blazikien. Though I don't dislike any of them.

If they do an Adventure mode like Subspace, I would LOVE to see Smithy as the antagonist and take Taboo's spot. He would be perfect.

If they do an Adventure mode like Subspace, I would LOVE to see Smithy as the antagonist and take Taboo's spot. He would be perfect.
....no. ._.

He would be good if he wasn't such a random character to use as the main villain. I'm sorry, but I don't see him doing any more than making a cameo in a trophy/stage.

Back