Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

MORE CORRECTS than incorrects, good job fellas

Gameplay 2 is incorrect. (the only thing close is a completley black link.)
FSA 4 is correct
misc. 2 incorrect the new theme is used

Well, you forgot the fact that you can register friends online and then that way, organizing it with those same friends, you can have tournaments, so that lad up there was smart...and Gameplay 2 is yet to be revealed, I mean right now it is partially correct, since Pikachu has goggles in a video, he never got goggles in other smash games, and misc 2 is not incorrect yet, just because you listened to that theme from the demo, doesn't mean the original song will not return as at least an alternative choice for a stage in the my music system. But you get right the one about Sonic...

{Axtlár} said:
Well, you forgot the fact that you can register friends online and then that way, organizing it with those same friends, you can have tournaments, so that lad up there was smart...and Gameplay 2 is yet to be revealed, I mean right now it is partially correct, since Pikachu has goggles in a video, he never got goggles in other smash games, and misc 2 is not incorrect yet, just because you listened to that theme from the demo, doesn't mean the original song will not return as at least an alternative choice for a stage in the my music system. But you get right the one about Sonic...

Riiiight I'm gonna take the time to enter 60 codes on my wii NOT!

i think they might put in soma cruz from the castlevania series(3 nintendo apreances recent), and i also think knuckles and shadow will be ulnockable. but i agree with all u guys that pacman is in:yesnod: but i hope they put another random person in like how they did with snake like idunno, who do u think?

I think they will add Hillary Clinton to the game.

Her Move Set

***** - B

sonic laugh - left/right B

take a dump - down B

plans the destruction of america- up B

slap - A

kick - down A

uppercut - up A

Final Smash - Flashes everyone in an attempt to stand up for womens rights to expose themselves because all women should be like men leading to the death of everyone on the stage because of the extreme disgustingness of whatever ever may lie beneath the man suit.

Lol hahha, as funny as that sounds, sorry, I will not post it as a prediction, this is serious.

and St. Shinra, Soma sounds good, I'll add him.

I didn't look but you never confirmed it so I'll say it again....if it is not up there then I'll say event matches will make a comeback and be online

Yeah I read that one, and sorry I must have forgotten, I'll put it up.

Back