Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Well that's extactly one of the reasons why I don't like them and why I want them to not appear in Brawl, because everyone used them, and why? because they're so easy to use and their moves are somewhat weak and sometimes even cheap, I used to play against a Marth who always did the same thing: down B and B and also forward A and it gets annoying, and also their appearance never convinced me, they truly looked feminine, that's why I say Ike is better...but for the sake of having more characters, let 'em come back.

Back in high school, in Advisory in 9th grade, I used to play emulators of SNES games in the computer, Monsteroids, it was all right but the controls weren't.

^Interesting.

Most Marth's hardly ever use B attacks because all of his A's are godly.

Yeah, that Marth wasn't very good, and he was nerdy too, one time me and a guy who I teamed up with and who thought exactly like me(since we both had Yoshi and were attacking in the same manner, the same attacks at the same time) we beat him and his little friend and he disconnected the cube and took it somewhere else to "play like it's supposed to be played without cheating" then they banned him from the student activities (where we use to get the videogames from) for taking the cube, since it wasn't his.

{Axtlár} said:
Well that's extactly one of the reasons why I don't like them and why I want them to not appear in Brawl, because everyone used them, and why? because they're so easy to use and their moves are somewhat weak and sometimes even cheap, I used to play against a Marth who always did the same thing: down B and B and also forward A and it gets annoying, and also their appearance never convinced me, they truly looked feminine, that's why I say Ike is better...but for the sake of having more characters, let 'em come back.

Well the guy I play with rips. I've had some incredible battles between Marth and Link. He uses every move in the book for Marth. I've only seen one cheap move and that whens he gets me to the side of a board continuely uses left/right smash A until I die. But I guess that does even matter anymore because I found a way around that move but that doesn't make it any less annoying. And Marth does look really feminime.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Marth is my sworn enemy.

Along with Fox.
Sworn enemies eh?:scared:

Hmmm, i've got nothing against C.Fac...sooo....im just gonna find you online, Thus-kicking your butt for saying that:lol:

Ontopic:

you will have a wireless keyboard to taunt your player while playing SSBB

CyanRussel said:
Sworn enemies eh?:scared:

Hmmm, i've got nothing against C.Fac...sooo....im just gonna find you online, Thus-kicking your butt for saying that:lol:

Ontopic:

you will have a wireless keyboard to taunt your player while playing SSBB
that would be impossible! Unless you mean before and after the match?

I just said that those are my enemies because those are the two hardest battles for Falcon. Although, now that Fox is slower and the waveshine is harder, I might have a chance:lol:

{Axtlár} said:
Back in high school, in Advisory in 9th grade, I used to play emulators of SNES games in the computer, Monsteroids, it was all right but the controls weren't.

I use a PC recoil controller!
Fox and Roy are my best friends!

i have one. lots of people are talking about miis' roles in Brawl. and as far as them appearing as characters is concerned, that would just be retarded. but i got a brilliant idea for including them in the action. they should be assist trophies!!! and the way they will work is this: once the AT is grabbed, a random mii from your Wii's system memory/Mii Channel/wherever the heck they're kept in there (lol) appears and fights with basic punches and kicks, using either a golf club, tennis racket, or boxing glove, for smash attacks, although, my original idea didn't have them using SA's. whichever mii it is, acts as an extra player (the 5th if there are 4, etc.), until he/she is KO'd. oh, and they fight mindlessly, so they will go after any and everyone, INCLUDING the person who set them off. also, i thought maybe he/she/it (if you're into creating those kinds of miis o_O) could have their own damage meter above their head, but i'm not sure of it. at any rate, they shouldn't be to hard to get rid of.
yeah, so i think mii's will be assist trophies. it may seem like a bit of a stretch, but it's a fun idea.^_^ and for all you neighsayers, relax, it probably won't happen.

Lol, well that's what this thread is for, so good job at that prediction, Dark Cloud, I'll put it up.

I don't know if its been said, but I can't find it so:

Target Test records will be tradeable online.

::
LevesqueIsKing said:
that would be impossible! Unless you mean before and after the match?

I just said that those are my enemies because those are the two hardest battles for Falcon. Although, now that Fox is slower and the waveshine is harder, I might have a chance:lol:
hopefully what your saying is not true..:scared: ......SLOWER

Back