Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

It may be possible that everyone got nerfed but it wouldn't be that noticeable, because to make Sonic fast, they had to make everyone else a bit slower so that Sonic looks so fast, but in reality, his speed may be that of Fox or CF in Melee.

Hey check this out Axtlar and everyone else too. This site took the brawl icons for characters and laid them out and found that the first 14 or so are old series and the rest are new. then they laid them out like this: (the site makes more sense)

"Let's take those series and change them to their translated Japanese names, giving us:

Animal Forest (literal translation from Dobustu no Mori)
Made in Wario
Metal Gear Solid
Myth of Light: The Mirror of Palutena (literal translation from Hikari shinwa: Parutena no Kagami)
???
Sonic The Hedgehog

What does this show us? The names are in alphabetical order. Which would mean that the next series would fall somewhere between M and S. The candidates: NiGHTS, Pikmin, Pac-man, Punch-Out, and Rockman. "

source (with pics/icons):http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Ze...sting-it-s-a-secret-to-everybody--48504.phtml

Does that mean an animal crossing character will be playable? And also who do you think will be the other series?

^I heard that spot had been filled by the pictochat icon of today's update. HUGE DISAPPOINTEMENT.

I wanted Olimar in so bad...

{Axtlár} said:
It may be possible that everyone got nerfed but it wouldn't be that noticeable, because to make Sonic fast, they had to make everyone else a bit slower so that Sonic looks so fast, but in reality, his speed may be that of Fox or CF in Melee.
Many people at E4A had said that they thought Sonic was faster than anyone in melee. However, since they could have no way of testing this, it remains unproven.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I heard that spot had been filled by the pictochat icon of today's update. HUGE DISAPPOINTEMENT.

I wanted Olimar in so bad...

Many people at E4A had said that they thought Sonic was faster than anyone in melee. However, since they could have no way of testing this, it remains unproven.

No dude i think that pictochat got number 21 actually

samXcor3 said:
No dude i think that pictochat got number 21 actually
Wait, so it took G&W's spot? I didn't really like G&W, but I didn't like the idea of scrapping old characters either.

Meh, OLIMAR STILL HAS A CHANCE!

what? you mean Game and Watch is out? I don't think so..

lol calm down, Marioman, I don't know....it may be possible about Sora..we don't know what all the Brawl icons are gonna be. And I truly don't think they would take out Mr Game and Watch.

{Axtlár} said:
what? you mean Game and Watch is out? I don't think so..
There were two 'icon' spots left on the Dojo.

One was reserved for G&W and the other was reserved for the final 3rd party character/cpt. olimar/another ninty franchise.

The PictoChat update came with a new icon, taking up one of those two spots and I am trying to figure out which one it is. So far, I think its G&W's spot.

No, logos from 1-11 are from the first Smash, from 12 to 15 are from Melee and 16-20 something is Brawl(new characters) and the DS one is 21, there's still a Melee spot(G&W) which is number 13

^So it took our final hopes of another franchise (3rd or 1st party) coming to Brawl?

Back