Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) is 6800 Yens so if u convert that you get about. $49.36400 so about $49.99 or £29.0971437 so about £29.99 but they raise the price by £10 for some reason so altogether about £39.99 or $49.99
http://www.smashbros.com/jp/index.html

well the US is TBD. if they were set on 4999 i dont know why they wouldnt just put it up, unless they were gonna make it more bc of a headset. ALTHOUGH it would be sick if they updated wii's firmware to use bluetooth, then you could just buy whatever bluetooth headset you wanted.

Takeela22 said:
MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) is 6800 Yens so if u convert that you get about. $49.36400 so about $49.99 or £29.0971437 so about £29.99 but they raise the price by £10 for some reason so altogether about £39.99 or $49.99
http://www.smashbros.com/jp/index.html

Thanks for sharing that, but it's not a prediction is it? because if it is, we already know it won't surpass 60 dollars, and it's not acceptable as a prediction.

All right! thanks for predicting, I'll add it right now.

Now we're talking all of you...and 2 vs 2 online is a given but all right I'll still add it.

{Axtlár} said:
Now we're talking all of you...and 2 vs 2 online is a given but all right I'll still add it.
how come this thread is always bolded as new with a different person for the last post but this is all i see?

Lol, yeah it's weird the same thing happens to me too, it's because the comp or the site thinks you weren't here before, so it marks it as unread

Here comes another epic prediction:

Players will be able to bet coins before a match. This function will be usable both online (with friends) and offline (between profiles), and the winning player will recieve the coins that the losing player bet.

You can take credit for this prediction if you like, Axtlar, because you basically came up with it.

Ah, Leve, always surprising with your good predictions. and no, I won't take credit, it's your idea, man, maybe I did give you the idea by only mentioning the function with online uses, but you came up with it and made it better, so I'll credit it as yours.

From now on, I'll let you all know the newest predictions and where they are located, because there's some people who pm me with predictions instead of posting, and most of you probably didn't noticed those predictions.
So:

In-game technicalities

#8 (By LevesqueIsKing on 10/30/07) Players will be able to bet coins before a match. This function will be usable both online (with friends) and offline (between profiles), and the winning player will recieve the coins that the losing player bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently trying to think of what they could change about the Master Hand. In Melee they added Crazy, but I don't know what they'll do for Brawl...

It would be nice if they just gave him some more moves so that he wasn't so repetetive.

Back