Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

No, sorry I forgot to put that number 19(right before Sonic and after Snake) is unavailable too, so that clearly is the third party character. and we have more after number 21, but who knows what the limit is or what they could be.

edit: yeah, Marioman, that's what I just posted after you without noticing you posted it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I thought there were only two spots left (leaving one after todays update)?

Well you see, those two spots haven't been filled. the reason to that is because today's logo, #21, wasn't predicted before, it was in the "speculated logos" since it's after 20, the limit in quantity of numbers for the logos wasn't determined (and it still isn't) but now we have an idea of what it could be: 20+
so the two spots left that we know of are #13 and #19...so #21(DS) is not going to fill numbers 13 or 19, of course, just go to the site and save some of the logos and you'll see they have numbers in them.

Oh, I see. So there could be any number of logos.

However, seeing as the last group of logos doesn't seem to pertain to a franchise, there will most likely only be two more franchises.

Thanks.

You're Welcome. And I believe 13 is Game and Watch's franchise and 19 has to be the third 3rd party character, that is if Sakurai doesn't decide to put his logo in the 20's but I don't think it will be as disorganized..I hope we have more franchises, though, because it seems that after the DS logo there's only gonna be similar logos in which no characters will come out of. I'm hoping for Cpt. Olimar as well as you Leve, and Mach Rider, etc.

I think Midna will be in SSBB and her final smash will be her using the three helmet pieces and turning into that monster

Thanx for agreeing with me and thanx for adding my idea. It's nice having people thinking that my idea is good. Thank you both

Last edited:
FWELR said:
I don't know if its been said, but I can't find it so:

Target Test records will be tradeable online.

i was kind of right.

Yes..I did put your prediction, right? we'll know for sure if that's correct or not when it's out

i predict brawl will be bundled with a headset. if anyone cares, i predict this because the MSRP is still TBD.
woo dedede!

ps axtlar, and everyone else, do you think every franchise will have a "bad guy" representitive?

Last edited:
Yes I do think so, Samx.
and along with that prediction, Dedede has been updated in the list of predictions today.

Interesting update today.

Will DeDeDe play a large role in the SE? MetaKnight is playing the largest role of all, so it seems that DeDeDe (also being an antagonist) has got to play a large role.

Back