Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Hurray, My prediction was correct. There is a co-op mode. Score one for Mingus, although I just checked up on the first page and my prediction was in the Wi-Fi which was not my original theory but anyways, Still glad

I'll change it to Gameplay, don't worry Mingus, and good job

I predict....if it hasn't all ready been predicted....that Sora from Kingdom Hearts will be in the game

Marioman said:
I predict....if it hasn't all ready been predicted....that Sora from Kingdom Hearts will be in the game
yeah I already put that..someone predicted it already...it was you! lol don't you remember?

Alright, so I've had this one since day 1, but its a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot so I decided not to suggest it. Now I am.

Clones will not be in Brawl, however, additional costumes will. Not only will these additional costumes change your characters appearance, but they will also change a select few of that character's attacks, one of which being their FSA. For example: Dr. Mario will be an additional costume for Mario, however, rather than just having different clothes, he will also throw pills rather than fireballs and will have his own unique FSA. This will allow there to be many more playable characters in Brawl and will make your character unique, rather than always fighting the same ones over and over.

^that prediction is exactly what I think and have thought but I never put it up, so I'll put it now

I predict that a new character will be the PIKA CHEESE...lol (I'm joking if you didn't catch that) The front page is growing a little big. I'm too lazy to look but if there isn't a prediction for Event Matches to be in Brawl put that up in my name.

Yeah..But at least I got that prediction right..It was obvious, so I don't see how people doubted it still

Meh... didn't think Ninty or Sega would go for it. The only way Snake got in was by Kojima BEGGING Nintendo to let him in. Wow... If I wasn Ninty I would've rejected him and went for Belmont or Megaman.

Lol, yeah. Hey we still got a third party character left so maybe it will be one of those, of the two, I want Simon Belmont the most...He could have an ax(or axes) aside from his whip of course and a sword.

Back