Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

LevesqueIsKing said:
Sorry, what does that have to do with procrastination?

I know but they did quite a few of those deadline stunts is school. Like this one time we got an essay assignment and I busted my ass on this thing and on the moring it was due they came in and I asked 'em how long it took them and they hadn't freaking done it yet! So at lunch I found 'im writing it out and I dunno how he finished it but he did and he got a higher freakin' mark than me! Godammit!!! Oh well.

IGNs got a whole Brawl FAQ!!!

LevesqueIsKing said:
2. Slippy (imo) is simply put into the game for humor. She is absolutely terrible in battle (unlike Fox and Falco) and serves little purpose to the series as a whole, because, she too, has never been a main character.

Isn't Slippy a guy? I've heard Slippy called he and she from multiple sources and would just like to know if anyone can help me be less confused...

In my opinion Slippy is one of the most important members of the team. Every team needs a good mechanic/tech guy. Plus in Starfox 64 Slippy told you boss weak points.

By the way whatever happened to Bill and Katt. Bill was my fav char!

:aureola: :wtf: :scared:

Forte said:
Isn't Slippy a guy? I've heard Slippy called he and she from multiple sources and would just like to know if anyone can help me be less confused...

In my opinion Slippy is one of the most important members of the team. Every team needs a good mechanic/tech guy. Plus in Starfox 64 Slippy told you boss weak points.

By the way whatever happened to Bill and Katt. Bill was my fav char!

:aureola: :wtf: :scared:

Slippy's a dude, Fox's best friend and the team's mechanic. I dunno what happened to those two...

I'd like to know as well. :scared: :wtf: :aureola: :lol: :scared:

Slippy is a guy indeed, but in Star Fox 64, they put a female voice for him for some reason and most people started thinking he was a she...And aren't Bill and Kat both in the DS game?

There's a ds game? :shocked: well i don't got a ds so i dun really pay attetion to it's games... i now want a ds:arf:

Lol, yeah, they say that game called Star Fox Command for the DS is very good and is just like the original for the SNES AND N64 in their greatness..my bro has it and he told me that Kat and Bill are in there.

{Axtlár} said:
Slippy is a guy indeed, but in Star Fox 64, they put a female voice for him for some reason and most people started thinking he was a she...And aren't Bill and Kat both in the DS game?
Yes they Infact are

waluigi and daisey will be unlockable.

by the way, good thread. infact... top-notch!!! :wink:

will u add my prediction? i think they will be in the game since there has to be other characters from the mario series.

Yeah it is...but no one predicted it..

Back