Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

^I have to disagree. Keep in mind that Nintendo seems to be basing Brawl on the most previous game in a series (eg: Zelda characters take on TP models). Not only was she a main character in Starfox: Adventures, but she was also in Starfox: Assault (dunno about command). Also, it would be incredibly simple to create a moveset for her because she has a staff (for close range fighting) that shoots projectiles (for long range fighting).

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I have to disagree. Keep in mind that Nintendo seems to be basing Brawl on the most previous game in a series (eg: Zelda characters take on TP models). Not only was she a main character in Starfox: Adventures, but she was also in Starfox: Assault (dunno about command). Also, it would be incredibly simple to create a moveset for her because she has a staff (for close range fighting) that shoots projectiles (for long range fighting).
(Seems we're gonna have a good discussion huh..lol)

Okay, lets get started.....Slippy and Peppy have been in the StarFox series longer than Krystal.......How come they're not in the game?

I can understand Falco in game though, ppl love Falco and Fox for the most part....and they stay mum when it comes down to Slippy, Peppy...

Which would be the same for Krystal, who i highly doubt will be in the game.

I have to side with the both of you for this one in part for the Krystal subject and in part for the Slippy and Falco subject, because, you know aside from the "characters being added because they are popular in the newest games of the series" the Smash series needs more females; we only got two very similar princesses and then some...and yeah she(Krystal) has been in all three past games: Adventures, Assualt and Command, and I also think that either Wolf or Slippy will be in the game and I am assured that Falco will stay but of course with a different moveset.

Oh and I'll add those predictions as soon as possible.

(Numbers are Mine)
1. Peppy is old and is basically the veteran of the group. He is never been the main character (Fox) nor the sidekick (Falco). He is simply there to guide Fox in his missions.
2. Slippy (imo) is simply put into the game for humor. She is absolutely terrible in battle (unlike Fox and Falco) and serves little purpose to the series as a whole, because, she too, has never been a main character.
3. Krystal has been in the series for a shorter amount of time, but she has played a large role in the games she has been in. She took the place of Falco in Starfox: Adventures (I can't remember what she did in Assault, only that she was in the game). As I already explained, Krystal also comes packaged with a variety of moves unlike Slippy and Peppy.
4. This situation can be compared to pokemon in Brawl. In Brawl, we can expect atleast one or two pokemon from the 'new' series. The reason these pokemon will make it into the game rather than meowth (being one of the original 151 pokemon and been in every game since) is because the pokemon who are in the game will play a large role in the show, game or will simply be popular.

EDIT: I call Fox, Falco, Krystal and Wolf being playable in Brawl and Slippy and Peppy being assist trophies/FSA's.

Well sure, but so you know: I already have him in there as one of my character predictions I'll put it still.

Already...Thanks, hes my favorite character next to fox...

If hes on SSBB, ill be using Wolf instead of Fox....and maybe later on, ill use Fox in exchange....i love them both as a whole, but i like Wolf better for a reason i cant really understand...!:scared:

2. (By Marioman on 09/13/07) Fox's FSA as his Team-Mates on their Arwings shooting the whole field, but Fox will not withstand any damage.
Uhh lol I didn't say that, I belive it was cyan who said that

Edit:Nvm you fixed it

Yeah I know already corrected it..wow you were fast at catching that..how did you manage to do it?

LevesqueIsKing said:
...You mean stickers?

There will no longer be collectable trophies, they are being replaced by stickers. Trophies are now part of the storyline, so it wouldn't make much sense to collect them.

Ah, ok. Well you pretty much get the idea though. While playing co-op mode you could get a different sticker with a combanation of the two.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Meh, I suck at Strikers :lol: Plus I'm pretty bored of it. I'll be playing MP3 or Melee :wink:

*sigh* Homework does suck, I have to agree. I am the worst procrastinator ever (eg: Begins 2 page book report (typed) in first period the day it is due...and gets a 94%)

My procrastinating skills are unmatched.

...heh I know a way better procrasinator than you...:smilewinkgrin:
This person also beat the first final fantsy in one day wth breaks.
The same person can start on something get really good at it and then just get sick of it in one week.

IGN has a few rumours of their own. They've got the Havok rumours there now.

Monsteroids said:
...heh I know a way better procrasinator than you...:smilewinkgrin:
This person also beat the first final fantsy in one day wth breaks.
The same person can start on something get really good at it and then just get sick of it in one week.

IGN has a few rumours of their own. They've got the Havok rumours there now.
Sorry, what does that have to do with procrastination?

Back