Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

No, but someone's coin prediction was correct! partially at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
wiifan123 said:
I predict you will be able to create your own character
if you can create a stage, you must be able to create a character surely
but if there is one i hope it isn't like soul calibur 3s character maker

i'm happy this thread got revived cause i was righton something that really wasnt talk about

What's that? predict now or watch someone steal idea later.

hmm i guess it's time for me to finally make a prediction

there will not be any down loadable content that the team would work on after the release(i.e. you could dl stages from the stage builder, but not characters)

edit-oh and another one

both tails(from sonic series) and raiden(mg series) will both be playable

Last edited:
axtlar if you dont update and include my stuff soon i am gonna start kickin' heads!

:)

haha yes I know that, Sam, don't worry.
ok for future predictions: please be constructive and detailed and also don't predict stuff that's been already predicted in the first page.

{Axtlár} said:
haha yes I know that, Sam, don't worry.
ok for future predictions: please be constructive and detailed and also don't predict stuff that's been already predicted in the first page.

ok thanks for the tip. maybe thats why mine dont show up. i'll start ctrl+f'ing the front page to find it. (lol)

lol it's there under Wi-Fi connectivity

1. I predict that Dr. Mario, like Daisy will be a costume. Although I am unsure if the sprite of the fireball will be replaced with a pill, or if the FSA will be altered in any way.

2. Coins will be used to determine the amount of pieces you can use whilst building a stage. Every piece you choose will cost a set number of coins. So the more you have the more you can show off your creativity when making stages.

3. no additional characters will be available for download; although 'skins' (i.e. peach's daisy costume) are possible.

4. The final spot on the website under the Newcomers section will not be a 3rd party character.

5. Ice Climbers FSA will be semi-similar to Peach's but involve a mass freeze effect on the level instead of sleep.

Back