Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

I think he'll just have color swaps with things that look much like him i.e. Shadow or even Silver.

{Axtlár} said:
Added:

JLU51396 Predictions(yeah he's that special)
1. One more pokemon character will be in Brawl.

2. Pokemon balls will collectible just like trophies and there collected by at least using them once in any match or mode.

3. Coins can also be used for buying trophies and stickers by possibly using the lottery or some other way of getting them random.

4. On the stage builder you will be able to select a picture from your SD card and set it as the background for the stage.

5. As dark link is one links costumes, metal sonic will be one of sonics costumes
Thanks man, here's more predictions

1. Allstar mode will return but be a little different.

2. There will be mini-games such as chess with SB characters and other mini-games that also use Wi-Fi.

3. Sonics rival Dr. Robotnik will be an AT, as will Tales.

4. The game will also keep stats of character such as highest jump, most combo's, most smash balls used in the game, total amount of damage percentage you've taken throughout the whole game, ect.

5. Ash from the pokemon series will be an AT that throws out an assortment of pokemon from his collection.

6. At the end of the old SB games you could shoot the credits, this will also return in brawl.

I'll think of some of my other predictions later.

Wii-Fi said:
i remember some saying previous items will be together as one update, well props to that guy, still a lame update.

it isn't that it's lame, its just nothing great but its a mediocure update but it's not lame one, any update to me is good IMO.

JLU51396 said:
Thanks man, here's more predictions

2. There will be mini-games such as chess with SB characters and other mini-games that also use Wi-Fi.

4. The game will also keep stats of character such as highest jump, most combo's, most smash balls used in the game, total amount of damage percentage you've taken throughout the whole game, ect.

5. Ash from the pokemon series will be an AT that throws out an assortment of pokemon from his collection.

6. At the end of the old SB games you could shoot the credits, this will also return in brawl.

I'll think of some of my other predictions later.

Forgot about number 7. and I remember it now,

7. Training mode will return but be different but same if you know what I mean.

Has anyone noticed the SSBB sub-forum has hardly any recent posts, is anybody here?

JLU51396 said:
Forgot about number 7. and I remember it now,

7. Training mode will return but be different but same if you know what I mean.

Has anyone noticed the SSBB sub-forum has hardly any recent posts, is anybody here?
LMFAO at #7. Not much of a prediction. "It's the same but a little different, but still the same with a little difference you know...or it could be all together gone. One of the 2."

And what do you mean no recent posts?

i predict ness will play a part in lucas' subspace , or he will be an assist trophy

ssbb_lover said:
LMFAO at #7. Not much of a prediction. "It's the same but a little different, but still the same with a little difference you know...or it could be all together gone. One of the 2."

And what do you mean no recent posts?

At that moment no one was posting for almost two hours.

ssbb_lover said:
  • Ness will not return as a playable character
thats stupid! Then y would Sakurai say ion the website
Its Lucas! Is he stronger than Ness?!?

Seriously it would be completely racist to not to put ness back in Smash bros Stupid really!.

JIGGLYPUFF, PICHU, AND a BUNCH OF OTHERS NEED TO LEAVE SMASH BROS! o_O they are so....annoying characters and bad....

Ok I'm back I'll post the predictions!

JLU5's predictions:

Back