Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
thats stupid! Then y would Sakurai say ion the website
Its Lucas! Is he stronger than Ness?!?

Seriously it would be completely racist to not to put ness back in Smash bros Stupid really!.

JIGGLYPUFF, PICHU, AND a BUNCH OF OTHERS NEED TO LEAVE SMASH BROS! o_O they are so....annoying characters and bad....
I suggest that you do a atleast a few minutes' research before attempting to debate this topic any further.

That's right, I am glad more people like me think Ness will be in Brawl.

I'm not sure if i want him in but i predict rayman because it is one of the best selling games on the wii so far. Check Wikipedia

Sora

They Might Put Sora In It But Wat Would His Final Smash Be? They Have To Thinkabout That:sick:

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
thats stupid! Then y would Sakurai say ion the website
Its Lucas! Is he stronger than Ness?!?

Seriously it would be completely racist to not to put ness back in Smash bros Stupid really!.

JIGGLYPUFF, PICHU, AND a BUNCH OF OTHERS NEED TO LEAVE SMASH BROS! o_O they are so....annoying characters and bad....
Oh. Wow.

Don't even post again if that's your defense. And learn how to use the term "racist". Ness and Lucas are the same ethnicity.

*sigh*...

WTF has happened to this section? I'm sick of seeing one-line-posts.

I dunno, but I am not adding simple predictions anymore, so you people better quit predicting such predictions.

I predict (takes a deep breath) coins will be used to purchase characters that were clones in the last game (pichu/dr mario/etc)

^Sakurai has confirmed (on the Dojo) that there won't be a 'shop' in Brawl, although perhaps you will be able to buy costumes...

BATMAN! My sticker prediction was kind of right!

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Sakurai has confirmed (on the Dojo) that there won't be a 'shop' in Brawl, although perhaps you will be able to buy costumes...

BATMAN! My sticker prediction was kind of right!

yeah but just because he says there wont be a shop doesnt mean you cant buy characters especially if you think it means you might be able to buy costumes ;)

Marioman said:
Ummm ok? Yea this thread is cool lol, god i wish brawl was out now...
me too
also will you be able to buy characters from the wii shop channel

Back