Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

axtlar, read in the smash bros site discussion in like the....140's (pages). but u can put up for me that ridley will not be a playable character, but he will be in brawl

Shoko said:
axtlar, read in the smash bros site discussion in like the....140's (pages). but u can put up for me that ridley will not be a playable character, but he will be in brawl

Ok you got it, not playable but in the game, hey you'll get partial credit if he's playable because he will be in the game and full credit if he's in but not playable, nice thinking buddy.

Im still skeptical...I can easily see both sides of it. It really comes down to that (Tomato?) guy's claim of Ninty wanting to put him in Brawl, but not having time. If that is false, than I'd say less than 10%, however, if that is true, than I'd say more than 80%.

Im going to have to say no, he wont be. Although, I look forward to him being:
1. A boss.
2. Flying around the background in Samus' stage.
3. In the intro movie.
4. An item? (its a little far-fetched, but some people had talked about it so why not put it on the list?)

here's an idea, i truley believe mach rider will be in brawl why:

1. his remix theme was big blue alterantive music in melee
2. he was a trophey in melee
3. he has a VC game ready to be released sometime soon
4. he is simialr to Capt. falcon (if u r familar with the nes game, f-zero is sumwhat a sequal)
5. he would be perfect to have a "what if battle" with Capt. falcon, as they are simialr in many ways yet also very different.

also i believe Diddy kong will be in because:
1. he has stared in 2 VC games
2. smash bros is in need of another member from the DK franchise, and nintendo knows this

and ridley will not be playable in brawl, he's to darn big, bout as big as groundon, and u see how big he was on the stage. if they do put him as a charchter to play, he will be SEVERLY downsized and fans (including me) will be highly upset.

Last edited:
I am hoping that theyre will be 2 playable characters from each series that was in ssbm. Excluding G&W, and Ice climbers, if they are not taken out.

Not necessarily 2 NEW ones, Ninty just needs to fill in the gaps for Metroid, DK, F-Zero, etc.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I am hoping that theyre will be 2 playable characters from each series that was in ssbm. Excluding G&W, and Ice climbers, if they are not taken out.

Not necessarily 2 NEW ones, Ninty just needs to fill in the gaps for Metroid, DK, F-Zero, etc.
blood falcon or black shadow wil most likely be guest for f-zero. or that one fat guy.....the one in the melee movie, i forgot his name

His name is Samurai Goroh...... jeez I thought they were gonna close this thread forever

Last edited:
Yea im with all the people saying he isnt playable but is definately in the game. Most likely a boss or part of a samus stage

SuppaRoy said:
Yea im with all the people saying he isnt playable but is definately in the game. Most likely a boss or part of a samus stage
Ok I'll add you too

I know, which really sucks because I'll probably be too busy with school to play it.

Back