Super Smash Bros Brawl Price!!!

Or maybe nintendo will surprise us and make it $40

Well I will be but I dont think it can be possible

I thought that ea accidently let it slip or sometin that the games were gonna be 49.99 US? I dont think that the wii will come with any games cause wii customers are already getting the wii in such a low price in comparison to other consoles such as ps3 and 360. So dont expect any really good games like zelda or galaxies to come with the wii cause that would be crazy! But still, i dont no what goes behind nintendos head quarters..........

(PS. can some1 tell me how to attatch a pic to my sig?)

Well, I agree with u m7ticalm it deppends on what they are thinking to do (Nintendo) ah and for ur signature... go to user CP and go edit signature... there u put it

hey i was at my localk eb and they said that the only price for wii games they had were metal gear solid which was 89.95 so you could expect the first and second party games to be around 60 each or though that is only speculation

well seeing as how i paid off 2 Wii games already i can say that LoZ:TP and SSBB are $50 because thats what i paid for them

yeah i agree, no more than $50 - 60, they need to keep prices low so they can outdo all the competition like 360 who sells games for quite alot, (also, this thread is difficult for me to keep up with, so if i make some incorrect calc with money, its only cause its in US$, im in AUS$ !!!!)

I think we will get a veery big surprise and they will lead the wii games in $40-$50.

Back