Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wash List

One-Wing

WiiChat Member
Aug 6, 2007
Aberdeen/Portethen
:yesnod: Who do you really want to play as in it weather it’s a 3rd party character or just a Nintendo character, what kind of stage would you love to battle in, and what kind of items/weapons would you love to see in it :smilewinkgrin:

I know, no double posts but this is just to get it rolling, id love to see the Prince of Persia and Leon (RE4) in the game. Stage, maybe something along the lines of a Final Fight one, and weapons, well I loved the beam-sword when you where Marth/Roy so dual wield beam-swords :cool:

I'm with ya on the Dual Beam swords, man that would pwn. For my favorite character to play as it would have to be either Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia or Midna from Twilight Princess. For stage I'd like to see a Ledgend of Zelda style underwater level complete with Zoras, Octoroks and possibly even Morpheel, the third boss of Twilight Princess

klkl.. this is random i know i made this for SSBB but is it possible for the blue light on the Wii to stay on, my one turns on when you put a disk in but goes off after that, and it goes on when you turn the console on but thats it is there a way to make it stay on

Back