Super Smash Bros. Brawl will it be on wifi?

Wich new character is do YOU like best?

• Wario

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mechankight

• Snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I really hope ssbb is wifi because that would pretty cool

I do believe SSBB is WiFi. With blue tooth on the Wiimote.

Last edited:
Yeah, SSBB Should be wifi.
After making us wait so long for a sequal, it's about time we got something back. Or god help you mario. :tard: :lol:

They have announced that making it Wi-Fi might be hard but that doesn't mean it won't be Wi-Fi. I just hope they fix lag problems.

^ Yeah , they announced it a while ago, I'd love to play SSB with the Wi-Fi function. With a system like Wii, I don't think lag problems would occur that much.

what is wi-fi? is it a wireless way to link up with other consoles right? its what the ds has isnt it

Yea it's going to be wifi. Actually if you go to smashbros.com the creator says that the soul purpose of this besides making a new one was to put it wifi, so it definatley is. Yes the wifi is the same with wii, it also says somewhere that the ds and wii can hookup on wifi.[Bad thing though is that wii will still use friend codes.]

run_@w@y said:
what is wi-fi? is it a wireless way to link up with other consoles right? its what the ds has isnt it
Wi-Fi = Wireless Fidelity. Wi-Fi is a popular technology that allows wireless broadband access... can be used for wireless devices, laptops etc.

id love playing it with wifi imagine if you could play with loads of people imagine how fun that would be im already buzzin and at first i thought snake stuck out like a sore thumb but know i think its a good idea to include him

Actually you know what would be even cooler is the fact if SSBB will be able to support huge stages online, where you can have more than four people battle at one time. Crazy just think like a 16 player battle on a huge course, great.

Yeah, a wi-fi SSBB would be an incredibly interesting and fun game... if Ninty manages to pull off the whole wi-fi thingy they could really boost the console's popularity!

Imagine wi-fi Super Mario Karts or Diddy Kong Racings for the wii... or Mario Partys... it cant get any more fun that this!

Back