Super Smash Bros. Brawl will it be on wifi?

Wich new character is do YOU like best?

• Wario

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mechankight

• Snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats wifi pal?????

okayyy so basically if this becomes wifi.

halo will be dominated and xbox will go down in flames because i know kids who stilllll loveeee the GC version. and only own their gc for like 4 games and its because of that one. hahahha.

sooo whos disappointed there is no yoshi? besides me hahaha.

anyone know is CoD3 is gonna be wifi? i read it was, thats why i bought it. and now i beat it. its usless if its not ahhaha.

It has already been confirmed that SBBB will be feature Online play please stop creating topics like these and use the search feature.

Anyways I would want to be Pit or Zero Suit Samus out of the new Characters but I prefer Link.

Also sorry but Call of Duty 3 will not be Online although Wiki does say it will it is incorrect as the CoD3 Devs have stated it will not.

Last edited:
Link_of_Hyrule said:
It has already been confirmed that SBBB will be feature Online play please stop creating topics like these and use the search feature.
You realise this thread was created back in May. So everyone who has been posting here has been doing the right thing by posting in an existing thread.

There's no pleasing some people, is there?

Hmm Lets see. I'll list every important point I know about this game so far.

1. The primary 'melee' fighting part of the game will require a gamecube controller. Thank goodness. I'm glad that nintendo didn't make us do all the fighting. Other subgames..or 'minigames' might use the wiimote...just to incorporate it somehow.

2. Official character list...SO FAR: Kirby, Mario, Pikachu, Link, Fox, Pit, Metaknight, Snake, Wario, Zero Suit Samus. No one else has been confirmed.

3. According to executive word, SOME players will not return. I'm guessing the redundants won't return, like: Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link....just the alternatives to the real characters.

4.There is a separate forum for this game, you guys know?

Back