super smash brothers brawl vs halo 3

Since this is a wii site I think most people will choose SSBB.

thats a good question :? if halo 2 sold more then 1, then yea, i think it will, but if not, SSBB will win (but then again, there are more xbox 360s sold and in people's homes then wiis and most all of them will go w/ halo i think...) so i think halo'd sell more.

I like SSB more than Halo, and am confident I will like Brawl more than Halo 3.

But you cant deny the truth, Halo 3 will be much more popular. Halo is a much bigger name than SSB these days...

Well I don't know about that~

Halo wouldn't probably be as big as it is now if not for online play.

And if Brawl's online play is good... Who knows what could happen...
Gears of War vs. Resistence vs. Halo 3 vs SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!?

Oh my!

personally, i have no doubt that in the long run ssbb will outsell halo3 by far

Hate to say it but your most likely wrong...

Halo 3 will easily outsell SSBB..

If it matters I dislike halo but I have to admit it will easily outsell SSBB.

Well as far as sales I believe Halo 3 will sell more considering almost all 360 owners are hardcore gamers so almost every owner will get Halo 3 but a lot of Wii owners are just family's with little kids and won't pick up Brawl so I think the ratio of 360's sold compared to copy's of Halo 3 sold will be 19:20 but the ratio of Brawl sold compared to Wii's sold will be 9:10 and my theory that Wii will outsell 360 will not make them equal but I think Halo will be more popular when it comes out but Brawl will be big for ages

I think in the long run Brawl will be better

WiiZero said:
Well as far as sales I believe Halo 3 will sell more considering almost all 360 owners are hardcore gamers so almost every owner will get Halo 3 but a lot of Wii owners are just family's with little kids and won't pick up Brawl so I think the ratio of 360's sold compared to copy's of Halo 3 sold will be 19:20 but the ratio of Brawl sold compared to Wii's sold will be 9:10 and my theory that Wii will outsell 360 will not make them equal but I think Halo will be more popular when it comes out but Brawl will be big for ages

I think in the long run Brawl will be better

dude, no games have that good of numbers compared to consoles sold. i bet brawl is about 4.5/10 and halo 7/10 (and those might be too high honestly)

oh yeah, i think halo 3 wins

Last edited:
Back