super smash brothers brawl vs halo 3

Nfanboy said:
Halo SUCKS, but somehow it is more popular.

Halo 3 might sell over Brawl, but Brawl will be WAAAAAAAAAAY better

It dose, but compared to GoW its good. =\

I think SSBB will be better, but Halo 3 will sell more.
They have a good Idea with that energy barrier I saw on Halo 3. Good fodder for some tactics. I think Halo 3 is what Halo 2 should have been. If it has freakin' bots this time... yeah, I'll have to admit it'll be better than SSBB.

zachp18 said:
i would really like to see brawl be just incredible, but i think that halo3 will just be flat out better. but i think that brawl will be good too. just not as good.

Really I was hoping it would come out and just be the biggest pile of sh*t ever made and everyone would call it Super Douch Bros. Brawl

about the sales figures how the hell does it differ so much worldwide

I'd like to think that Brawl will outsell Halo 3 but without Halo the 360 wouldn't sell at all so everyone with a 360 will get Halo 3 and no not everyone it's a figure of speech

Regarding sales I think Halo 3 will outsell Smash Brothers Brawl. I kind of used google and compared copies sold numbers of halo 2 and Smash Brothers Melee to make an estimate. I think it i even harder to decide which one will be considered a better games by fans since both have such a huge fanbase and the games are totally different genre of gaming. Personally I never fell in love with the Halo series, but I'm more excited about getting Halo 3 than Brawl but will definetly be buying both.

Halo 3 will win no doubt. First of all there are many more 360 owners then Wii owners and none the less all 360 will eventually buy Halo 3, I'm a Nintendo fan but personally think if Metroid has a good online it will do better then Brawl maybe even Halo 3. Just my opinion.

Sarai_132 said:
Halo 3 will win no doubt. First of all there are many more 360 owners then Wii owners and none the less all 360 will eventually buy Halo 3, I'm a Nintendo fan but personally think if Metroid has a good online it will do better then Brawl maybe even Halo 3. Just my opinion.

Persoanlly I think Metroid prime has to much of a love it or hate it fanbase to have it outsell either Halo 3 or Brawl, but solid online play will have the game practically printing money for Nintendo.

First of all they're both two completly different games. Halo 3 will Kill SSBB with graphics,but don't matter I will buy both of them.

Back