Super Smash coming out in the Spring or the Fall???

Its either late Summer or the Fall. Theres no way its going to be Spring. Mario Party is coming out June 2nd according to this guy I spoke with at Gamestop but then again that could have been a lie to just get me to place a pre order which I didn't do since I hate EB Games and Gamestop. Bottom line is we won't see it for a while and thats good so that the game will be sweet perfection instead of mediocre crap.

MasterJedi2U said:
Bottom line is we won't see it for a while and thats good so that the game will be sweet perfection instead of mediocre crap.
You have a point, but I'm really hoping for a May, early June release. The Wii is in desperate need of more amazing games, imo......and ONLINE.

Well EBGames and Gamestop are owned by the same company so they get their information from the same place. Also, I'm wondering whether or not I should buy Sonic Secret Rings or not. Didn't wanna make a new topic or anything so any comments about it?

its fun for a while.....then......well, uhh, it gets boring.

i hope that smash bros comes out in a couple months...

No Sonic and the Secret Rings, is fun, but the controlles are so fricken difficult that some would just give up after a while...=[

Just thought I'd bump this as I didn't want to make another thread..I think they'll probably announce something at E3 which is coming up this July 11-13th...

E3 no longer exists from what i understand. they are replacing it with something much smaller. but i could be wrong i am not 100% on that but i am pretty sure that E3 will no longer happen

Belmont said:
E3 no longer exists from what i understand. they are replacing it with something much smaller. but i could be wrong i am not 100% on that but i am pretty sure that E3 will no longer happen
No, you're 100% correct. :) E3 is no longer a reality, it's gone. (main reason being they were dishing out too much money and not receiving enough back) It was bound to happen...

But ya, it's about 90% chance that it's coming out in the Fall. :)

But, @ wiiawesome: GJ for using the search thread and not wasting forum space with another thread. You're commended. :)

yeah thats what i thought i don't know where Wiisawesome came up with that date but its wrong and wont be happening. I do feel that E3 was very important and i think its sad that its gone now... i think they should have just spent less money on it i mean who really need to look at 1000's of pretty girls dressed in almost nothing. if thats your kinda thing you can get it on the internet for free. I just think its sad we lost E3 because the companies were spending to much money on things.

i think SSBB will come out in later summer probably july thats just my gut feeling... i think that will give them enough time to work the bugs out of the wifi play because i think Pokemon Revolution will have been out long enough to see what the people think of how wifi works and if they like it.

Hmm..I went to e3expo.com it says that's when it's happening..but it's not open to the public anymore. Or is that something totally different?

Last edited:
it must be something different because its has never been open to the public

i just looked at that site and its the same E3 which has me confused because i know it was canceled maybe they are trying somethings smaller i just don't know what those crazy people at E3 are doing

Last edited:
I would like to see a June/July release date.

I'm pretty sure its still on its just invitation only and its in July for 3 days.

Back