Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

Lol, you guys know there is going to be a whole new forum made just for the SSBBT, and you guys will be able to register there :3.. And mainly it will be just all about SSBB also.. But i am going to clarify that there is going to be scheduals and what not, But i know you are all waiting for SSBB as much as i am, And that It just takes time to make these things lol.. And mainly.. My friend who is putting the website together has a crap load of homework so heh.. and he was nice enough to set this all up for free :D

Lol i said
(ME)
"So do you have an estimate for a plan done date?.."

(TOM:)Guy who's helping..
"Not sure D:"

(ME)
"Well i know this takes time so i'm just glad your helping"

(TOM)
"Thanks Xp"

(ME)
"MULLETS.. "
(Then i did a search of mullets cause' i was bored XD)

And it took off from there lol..But i really dont want to be annoying and ask just yet so :/..

So if i want in , there's no point of saying it here right?
I just have to register wen u make the seprate thread for it.
right?

I don't want to wait.. But yeah if you guy's want to Suggest dates, be my guest.. :3

I'd think that a good time would be this sat. after the release and about middle of the day GMT time so that werever u live u can play.

I cant figure out how u guys r gonna do this. I mean how r u gonna contact each other and how will a player no who wer and how u r brawling.
If u tell me this and its a good idea then U guys rock just like the wii ad SSBB.

But i mean there is nothing i can do to make the site build anyfaster it's in my friends hands right now so :/.. Nothing any of us can do but wait.. But i also want to discuss How I have a good chance of having GAMESTOP sponcer us, But that is if i get the site up and many more arranged things,

Back