Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

SantaClaws said:
but SSB doesn't come out for 2 months still?

....your going to have to fill in on your thoughts here pal. You can't just post that it's coming out in two months. Make a valid point so to allow discussion.

So yeah if my bro(WiiGamer01) wants to be in this he's just gatta say it here on this thread, right?

And since I've posted here already counted as in the tournament ,right?

By the way sorry again for all the questions.

Oh ye I almost forgot, i also wanted to no, if u no yet, wat kind of tournament this is gonna be? Like is it gonna be one lose elimination or by 3 of wins or wat???

WiiRocks05 said:
So yeah if my bro(WiiGamer01) wants to be in this he's just gatta say it here on this thread, right?

And since I've posted here already counted as in the tournament ,right?

By the way sorry again for all the questions.

Oh ye I almost forgot, i also wanted to no, if u no yet, wat kind of tournament this is gonna be? Like is it gonna be one lose elimination or by 3 of wins or wat???

Hmmm, lots of possibilties here, we may go by a lose two games elimination. Two people have a battle and Two other people have a battle. The losers from those two battle will most likely have a battle and then who ever lose that match will be eliminated. Something along those lines.

Lol, The way i have it planned to send your registraition is by sending a PM to the user SSBBT and put registration information, Then you will be put in a list, And that way you can decide on being in the SSBBT while also discussing about it in the forums, But I was also thinking doing Administators in the game, There is no really way to check unless the ONLINE wifi feature has a record list, of the user, But I need someone who is a exspert on levels So more jobs opening :3

Oh, and a Website check up for you guys, I know you guys have been waiting as long as me but my friend tom has been in some personal problems so we could be waiting just for a little bit.. longer, But hot' dang Mingus you really know how to strut your stuff, You got it going on with helping everybody D:

Last edited:
Um not to get a little tempted here.. but eh, I was hoping to keep it under project untill it was fully ready to be made, I mean I kind of had plans for it but im just glad its up, I hope that my graphics get up, But we need to discuss things over a IM messenger..

nice job mingus if this wasnt the site that vedelkin's friend was making then i say **** it lets just use mingus'.

Well i cant send messages to mingus anymore and i think he's stepping ahead of everything.. He really dint even talk me throught anything.. I had alot of specific things planned.. ANd the reason i cannot send messages to mingus anymore is because he doesnt allow it anymore.. Not to get over head but Mingus you really need to talk to me through a INSTANT MESSENGER, This is urgant and why are you not letting anyone send you PM's?.. I'm kind of getting frustraited... I know i sound a bit rough right now but the site was done in a day, nothing was went over with and that You just kind of made the site without my permission.. I definetally need to talk to you through a AIM, YAHOO, OR MSN Or things could turn out to be going the wrong way..

aim ebil doober
yahoo [email protected]
msn [email protected]

We need to talk ASAP..

well if its about the site thing its because u take too long and dont take the time to address people's questions about the tourney. kudos to mingus

Lol it wasnt my fault TOM (the guy who was doing the first site) was taking time, He had personal problems and he had a crap load of homework, so i really dint want to ask him, And all i could do was get the best information as i could I told you guys everything i knew about the site at the time so there was nothing much i can do,..

And i also so said when the site was up we will be taking any suggestions, its just nobody was patient.. and the fact that the game is 2 months away from being out so really we had plenty of time :/

But i got your AIM mingus, so we will start to discuss things now,

I know i know.. It's just im glad he did it, But it was just so sudden and i really dint get to say anything about how it was going to be made... :/ If anything i just might hand it off to mingus x-x...

which would be sort of not fair on my part..

Back