Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

COUNT ME IN for sure, the onnly problem is is that i live in australia :(.
1. the different regions may cause lag.
2. we dont know the release date for AU (ime pretty sure it will be son the same day as americka though because it is nintendo's most anticipated game XD).
if i cant join its fine but if i can just let me now by PM'ing e or something (if you have time).
thanks heaps.
i dont expect to win but maybe ill beat a few people before getting eliminated XD

That date seems a bit too soon, I wonder how much of the game engine will be explored by that stage. Oh well, I'm still holding back until an announcement is made about items.

Ban items = I'm in.

Allow items = I'm out.

LemonManX said:
That date seems a bit too soon, I wonder how much of the game engine will be explored by that stage. Oh well, I'm still holding back until an announcement is made about items.

Ban items = I'm in.

Allow items = I'm out.

I understand that there is an issue with items. I understand that people don't want any items during the tournament. I personally would not find any appreciation for items because I feel that the game no longer determines a players skills but their luck if a heart happens to appear next to them. The issue though is that other people have requested items making statements very similar to this. I know for certain that a lot of limitations will be on items. Possibly no items at all. BUT, until we know all of the items that will be in the game no final decisions can be made.

Here's something to consider, do more professional compititions allow the use of items. Somebody get back to me on that please and I believe that a more knowledgable decision could be made.

And to Vedelkin10, hey man, I'm really sorry about all that. I've been attempting to contact you on a regular basis but I haven't been getting any responses. I told you to let me know if I was over stepping my boundaries so I appreciate you letting me know. The reason you may not have been able to send me a private message may have something to do with me sending about 50 messages the other day to a whole bunch of people.

On another note, a few updates have been made on the site. A study has been looked into, just over a few different professional companies that do these type of things all of the time. the SBT Crew will shorty be updating the rules and information log on some more specifics so check that out.

Mingus said:
Here's something to consider, do more professional compititions allow the use of items. Somebody get back to me on that please and I believe that a more knowledgable decision could be made.

No, professional competitions ban the use of all items so that the match is one of pure skill, and no one gets any dumb luck or can item camp.

SSBBFan101 said:
where is the link to the site?

Hey, could someone please send him the link, my private messaging abilities were disabled because I sent out about 40 some messages the other day. Vedelkin10, do you think you could take care of that for me. I was planning on sending you a link SSBBFan101 but I wanted to send you a personal message because I new you were one of the guys that started this. But I forgot about it and now I can't. Get with me on AIM if you want which is gexrefuge, I am on aim from about 9:00 am regularly to 5:00 pm for work so just send me a message.

Back