System setup pics???

BrandonMcAuslan said:
This guy has No life lol!
And I can't see how you can really appreciate a game when you have so much going on? I play mariokart on my ds quite a bit and a few other titles - but I wouldn't have the time to own an x-box360 ps3 and a wii. Wouldn't have the time to play all the games? You must live for computer games?
:wtf: :lol:

LOL, I actually do have a life... I wish I had more time to actually play the games, more than I do, but I get an hour here and there. I don't sleep, have insomnia, I honestly get somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 to 12 hours of sleep a week, have been like this since I was about 9. So that help in the Time department a bit.

I have loved computer games, and console games since I was very young, the day my father brought home my first Atari 2600 I guess. I had always dreamed of starting my own Gaming company... And I am actually taking the steps to make that dream come true. I have a fairly small design team and we are working on our first tile... I don't want to say much at this point, but it is actually based on a movie that I loved from when I was young, Mid 80's... But we are looking at a release in late 07, early 08 if het hit any more hicups. Licensing was a bear etc...

So yes, I love games...

heres my beast of a setup lol.......btw ime only 14, ime gettin a wii(preordered)and a hd tv for crimbo so dnt laff lol
DSC00211.jpg
DSC00210.jpg
DSC00209.jpg

I don't have a Wii, but Iam getting one very soon. Here is my setup:
Tv.

Custom built PC :)

Last edited:
What are the specs on that PC silent? The case is pretty sweet.

Nice, mine are almost identical.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+, ~1.8
Memory: 896mb

I have a gig in there, but my video card is integrated so it uses the rest of the memory.

Don't have a picture of my setup, but here's a very generalized list of my living room setup:

Panasonic 34" CRT HDTV
Samsung HD Upconvert DVD Player
Panasonic DVD Recorder
Motorola Digital Cable Box
Nintendo Wii
Sony Playstation
Sega Dreamcast

Back