Tales Of Symphonia Help

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Ok well this is my Problem i have right now. Ok i beat the game once right..and when you finish it you can play again with all your Stats and stuff...now i release the fire Seal and went down the Ozza Path, then went to Izoot or Izool wtv how it's spell..anyways the place where you get in the boat and go to Palmacosta. So anyways i went on that place to see Max right..but when i got there no boat and a man was saying " Sorry Max is gone fishing, so you'll just have to be Patient" what i wanna know is why it does that and how do i make Max come?

Someone Please?!?
Cause of Double Post: No one seem to have noticed this Thread :mad5:

i have the game.....i think u have to do something in a specific town to make him comeback......cant remember which town though

Yeah i just figured it out how..<<;; Turns out i had 1. Visit Hima to learn about Boltzman's healing technique that is in the Tower of Mana.

2. Go to the Tower of Mana to learn that it is locked. Now go to Luin and speak to the priest. Go to Asgard and speak to the priest here. You might as well go beat the wind master while you are here to get the Map of Balacruf.

3. Go to Balacruf Mausoleum and speak with the priest outside to get the key to the Tower of Mana. Go up the steps and beat the wind seal.

4. Go and beat the Tower of Mana. Return to Luin.

5. Go to the Asgard Ranch. After running away, go to Hima and speak to Sophia to get the Desian Orb. Go back to the ranch and beat it.

6. Go to Lake Umacy to learn that you need Undine. This will make Max reappear in Izoold, and you can continue like normal, except that you have much better weapons and armor. You will still need to talk to the fat man and Lyla if you did not before they disappeared.

Hehe well i guess now i can rest easy thinking i didn't broke the game or something...lol..xD anyways yeah

Yeah but it's a lot of fun..i love the Story in the game <33 It's Orgasmic xD

:lol:....im still on the second run of the game.....im missing alot of stuff though......i missed one of the strongest spells in the game and missed one summoning....:lol:

Demon Slayer said:
Yeah i just figured it out how..<<;; Turns out i had 1. Visit Hima to learn about Boltzman's healing technique that is in the Tower of Mana.

2. Go to the Tower of Mana to learn that it is locked. Now go to Luin and speak to the priest. Go to Asgard and speak to the priest here. You might as well go beat the wind master while you are here to get the Map of Balacruf.

3. Go to Balacruf Mausoleum and speak with the priest outside to get the key to the Tower of Mana. Go up the steps and beat the wind seal.

4. Go and beat the Tower of Mana. Return to Luin.

5. Go to the Asgard Ranch. After running away, go to Hima and speak to Sophia to get the Desian Orb. Go back to the ranch and beat it.

6. Go to Lake Umacy to learn that you need Undine. This will make Max reappear in Izoold, and you can continue like normal, except that you have much better weapons and armor. You will still need to talk to the fat man and Lyla if you did not before they disappeared.

Hehe well i guess now i can rest easy thinking i didn't broke the game or something...lol..xD anyways yeah
Oooh, you took the hard way. The fun way.
Your at the same part as me.
I decided to start playing it again. (Going to beat it for a fifth time)
Hahah, love this game.

Back