My sad New Years Wii realted tale . . .

Having to wait for a wii until feb, spraining some body parts, and having to skip your job is bad,
but getting your wii stolen??!!!!
Dude I feel for you bra
AND your GH3?
That makes my story seem like Dragon tales
Hope the cops search and destroy the dude that stole it

Smileface said:
Well, since I'm only 13, I can't get a job at a store, and I don't know anyone who wants me to babysit.
So, I asked a certain restaurant if I could play music on Saturdays with another one of my good music friends.
He agreed after hearing me play, and I got the job.
I don't play guitar, or rock out, (its a small restaurant, and it will be loud)
But I played the classiest of all, Clarinet!!
I usually play Jazzy pieces, or the occasional Xmas tune during the holidays.
So, me and my partner Kathryn, go there every Saturday to play duets.
We get no money from the manager, but we get some occasional tips from customers.
After 1/12 years, I reached 300$.
We do it mostly to test how much well we can play
and thats why we dont quit.
I love that job . . . but now I can't play for at least 2 weeks . . .
Oh well.
Looking forward to Brawl.
Thats one of the main reasons I want the wii
ITS WORTH IT!!!

Man. I give you credit for doing that! You made you own way to get the money for what you wanted! How many ADULTS have this kind of persistance, single minded foucus and dicipline? Not many!

I hope you heal up good and is able to play again.

Good luck on getting you wii!

Last edited:
I feel really bad for you, im gonna add you in my sig GET WELL SOON, please stay safe. or your gonna break your whole body.

may god bless you

(and for the love of god kick those guys at gamestop.......its fun ;) )

Last edited:
HEY IM NOT A NICE GUY, your story just made me feel a bit sad....then i saw someone get smacked in the balls. that makes me laugh

AND NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

THANK GOD IM NOT A NICE GUY

THANK GOD THAT I AM MR BIGWILLY .......WILLY

i got lucky a lot of times and found like over 5 Wii's in the course of 6 months
of course i already had one.. so i didnt buy any of em

Smileface said:
I have been saving up my money for years now, doing hard work and labor, and getting multiple jobs. Yesterday, I achieved my goal of 300 dollars to buy a wii. I went to Gamestop at 8:30, waited in the cold for 1 hour and a half until the store opened, to reserve a Nintendo wii. After it opened, I went inside, with my hopes up, and asked the cashier, "Can I reserve a wii?"
These were his dark words . . . "Oh, sorry. We aren't doing that anymore. You were a bit late. We stopped yesterday night." Yesterday was the day I went to get a wii at gamestop, and on the way I was hit by a car and sprained my wrist and ankle. All for nothing . . .
I then asked, "Around when will you have some in stock?"
More dark words. He said, "We'll have them again around . . . " Not tomorrow, or next week, it was, "FEBRUARY." I have to wait for a wii until FEBRUARY.
I dont have money to buy online, and I also have a sprained wrist and ankle, with a sore back, all for nothing . . .
I am only typing with one hand, making it take a long time . . .

Please don't say
Sucks for you!
Or say,
Get over it.
I just wanted to say what the wii is capable of doing . . .
IT IS WORTH IT!!!
Thanks for reading my New Years Eve tale . . .

lol u just reminded me to reserve a copy of smbb......i need to get on that asap

Back