Tekken 6

im getting it for the ps3 im not a fan of the 360 controllers espically for fighters i would suck on the 360 ive been playing it for like ever and cant imagine playing it on the 360

Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 are two different beasts, but that's a whole other discussion. I wish that they would bring back Jun, Devil, and Angel. Maybe the custom creation will have options to do that. I also hope that the character custion is NOTHING like the one in Soul Calibur 4 where you need ugly clothers to get good stats.
Jun is dead.... well some say. but the story of Armor King just doesnt make sense... Devil/Angel would be cool actually

[DS]Leader;1036426 said:
Jun is dead.... well some say. but the story of Armor King just doesnt make sense... Devil/Angel would be cool actually

I know very well that Jun is dead. :cryin: She was one of my favorite characters. Just wishful thinking though.

T6 will be on the 360 as well, so that's where the superior online play will be as well...

What's the point when you are using an inferior D-Pad?

Although the counter to that would be getting an arcade stick, at least you wouldn't feel forced to if you had the DS3's D-pad.

the ps3 controller is definitely better in my eyes more comfortable and it almost holds itself in your hands, the 360 controller is too big and personally ugly to me. I can see why others like it however, especially those with big hands. t6 looks good and I love making characters so I would have the time of my life playing with that like i did creating my character for soul caliber.

Agreed. And for the control, I'm a 360 addict so no matter what the game, I'm going to be comfortable playing it with the control

Back