Tell us your Setup!

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Lets all share how we have our gaming area setup.

Just say what you use..

ETC: Television.. Speakers(Mono/Stereo/Surround).. Consoles.. Extensions.. whatever you got there.. Even games if u want to list.

Picture if you have one would be cool to see.

Also, if you need help with a good setup you could ask here too.

Last edited:
TV: Hitachi 50v525 (rear projection LCD)
DVD: LG 531 (hacked upconverting to 1080i dvd player)
AV Receiver: Yamaha 557
Bell 9200 HD PVR
Gaming: xBox 360, Wii

Speakers: Energy C300 Towers in front, CC100 Center, C100 rears. I love these puppies

Everything is hooked up via componant or HDMI if possible.

Ill get pictures later, iknow theres a thread going around with pics, i just don't have any....

PS: All the above is in my BEDROOM.

and PS#2...notice, theres no SONY EQUIPMENT! :D

I've got(well my family's got) my wii hooked up to the theater setup so ive got a sensor bar wire running across the room(anyone ahve ideas for a wireless one). Here are the pics. The tv is a 50 inch Panasonic plasma. i dont have compnent cables yet so im not fully appreciating it. i dont even think the dolby pro logic IIx is configured yet, so we have to get the tv guys to come out and set it up for us.
101_0004.jpg

101_0009.jpg

Very nice set up. Well done. I will post pics when I get home. Til then
basic HEC 32" Flat screen, Wii, wireless USR8054 router, Satellite Inet

SLrocket said:
I've got(well my family's got) my wii hooked up to the theater setup so ive got a sensor bar wire running across the room(anyone ahve ideas for a wireless one). Here are the pics. The tv is a 50 inch Panasonic plasma. i dont have compnent cables yet so im not fully appreciating it. i dont even think the dolby pro logic IIx is configured yet, so we have to get the tv guys to come out and set it up for us.
101_0004.jpg

101_0009.jpg

Im jealous can I come over and play lol. I've got a 27inch High def Insignia flat screen in my living room and thats about it lol.Anyone want to buy me a big screen? Doesnt have to be plasma or anything a DLP would suit me just fine.Let me know and I'll send you my address to mail the check to lol.
:thumbsup:

My setup is just a plain old Toshiba or something 30 or so inch TV, standing on a drawer-table-stand thing. Underneath the TV is my Xbox, and there is a hole on the back of the stand where the cables run through. Beside my TV is where i keep my Wii on top of the stand.

I'll post a picture sometime later.

gahh after like 4-5 descriptions this thread will get boring lol

62" Mitsubishi DLP 1080p TV
6.1 Surround sound (like it is needed)

Pretty much overkill for my Wii, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

SLrocket said:
101_0004.jpg

101_0009.jpg

beats my bedrooms TV, its like 20" lol. But ive had it for a good 10+ or more years and it still works PERFECTLY. So i must worship it.

SLrocket said:
101_0004.jpg

101_0009.jpg

Very nice setup I have to say,I have it at the moment set up to a 32" Sony TV with surround sound. Will have it only my 28" Sony TV soon, I soo need to get a LCD TV

ehhh, not much to look at

can you guys make some suggestions on where i could put these damn consoles??? its fugly with the nasty wires

Attachments

• IMAGE_018.jpg
    IMAGE_018.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 310
A RAND0M TAC0 said:
can you guys make some suggestions on where i could put these damn consoles??? its fugly with the nasty wires

Wii could go left of the speaker below your TV.. and thats a nice setup :/ ... lol :sad:

Taco, what is that box that is in between the wii and the xbox controller?

Back