The Alternate Plot

OOC: Crap....I missed a lot. Glad to see its back, through.

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak casually walked into the town, not appearing to notice the outrage. Some Pokemon were looking at him, and he felt weird. He walked into a building, narrowly avoiding a fight between three Pokemon. He noticed the building was filled with items.
*Hmm....I believe this is called a store.....I want to get something.
He walked up to the counter and talked to the cashier, who was a Kecleon.

"Can I have this?" He said, holding a Potion.

"Sure" said the cashier. "That will be....300 Poke."

"Poke?...whats that?" Nak had never heard of money.

"Im....Im sorry, you need money to buy that."

"SCREW YOU THeN!" Yelled Nak, and he threw the Potion right at the Kecleons face. He walked out before it could respond.
*What a retard. Some people are jerks.
He kept walking, not daring to enter another building. He eventually came to Sprout Tower, and finally noticed what was going on.
*What the...what....why....fighting?....
He got over it and observed the giant structure.

"What a cool tower! Its quite big.....I wonder what its called?"
He began walking again, but he only moved a few more feet before he bumped into something.

"Hey! Watch it shrimp!" said a Hariyama, looking down at Nak.

"DoNT CALL ME A SHRIMP!!" Yelled Nak, who did obviously not enjoy this giants comment.

"Slash!" He screamed. Drawing power into his claws, he slashed violently at Hariyamas belly, hurting it.

"So you want it like that, huh? Well, take this! Arm Thrust!" The giant hit Nak twice with his long arms, sending him flying into a cart of fruit.
*Owww....hey...I havnt fought anyone for years....Am I still...of course! Im the best in the WORLD at fighting!...he....

"Force Palm!" Nak opened his eyes to see Hariyama over him, about to unleash an attack.
Nak quickly got up and jumped out of the way, a millisecond before he hit him. The fruit cart and its fruit exploded into pieces.

"Nice hit. But this one will be better! Aqua Tail!" Like he did with the Kricketune, Nak whipped his tail out at Hariyama.

"Vital Throw!" Hariyama dashed towards Nak and grabbed him. He charged up power and hurled Nak into a brick wall.
*Ahh....must...not....give...UP..oww...the pain.....Never! I cant give up!
Nak survived the hit and got up again to continue the fight.

"Ice Fang!" Nak leaped towards Hariyama and sunk his icy teeth into his flesh, tearing at it. It would be bleeding, but the blood was freezing. It managed to knock Nak off with his arm, ripping off more of its own flesh in the process.

"..un...uncle...." It barely managed to say before falling over.

A few tough Pokemon were looking at Nak angerly, slowly approaching him. They must have not liked him hurting their friend.

"Gah!" Nak yelled before running into Sprout Tower to hide.

OOC: Im assuming Poke is the currency.....

Last edited:
Hako
dpiconani004.gif

-----------------------------
How... how did that Absol find us?
Hako's heart was pounding as he began to run. He had felt safe knowing that it would take time before Zigaram's henchmen regrouped and found them again. But here they were in Violet Town. On top of that, if they were here, then that meant their Manic Salamence wasn't too far behind. As he continued to run, he turned to Tyre.
"How did they find us so quickly???"

Maxis Siesis
dpiconani447.gif
dpiconani253.gif

Siesis heard someone shout to retreat to the Sprout Tower, and he thought it was excellent idea. He knew of a few secret passage ways they could use.
"Hey Maxis did you hear? We need to regroup at Sprout Tower, so lets head over." Siesis sent a Arbok flying with a Crush Claw and then Ran.
"I'm right behind you Siesis." Maxis was worried. He didn't like that the Absol Takai had cused so much trouble so easily. He used Quick Attack to hit a pokemon out of his way and followed Siesis.

IC:
Forma
dpiconani233.gif

----
The riot was getting hectic. Pokemon were charging through and into eachother, Tyre was ramming a couple of them down; this was too much violence for Forma. He hurried after Tyre who was yelling at everyone, "Retreat to Sprout Tower on the edge of town!" Forma was close to him, when a Kangaskhan stepped in his way.

The enraged Pokemon thrusted a big hand at Forma, only to miss and hit the ground. Forma had already snuck behind it and shot a Tri Attack at the beast. One of the three effects of that moved kicked in, and the Kangaskhan was paralyzed. Forma used this chance to get past the path that Tyre had cleared. He again hurried to him, and agreed with his plan. "Hurry, to Sprout Tower. The others will make it, don't worry. They're strong," Forma assured the Rhyhorn.

OOC: Ive been posting a lot lately....

IC:
dpiconani158.gif

Nak

Nak burst in the doors of Sprout Tower, damaging them.
*Phew....Im safe. I...he...
A Drowzee appeared and greeted Nak from behind.

"Hello, welcome to Sprout Tower. My name is Drowzoo. I saw your battl..."

"Slash!" Nak turned around and slashed the Drowzee right in the face. "Quit following me, Hariyama!! Or I kill you!"
Drowzoo quickly recovered from the blow.

"Im not Hariyama! Im an innocent Drowzee. I just want to talk!"

"LIES!!!! If you not Hariyama, your obviously someone looking to kill me. Slash!"
This time Drowzoo managed to dodge Naks attack.

"I dont want to hurt you! Calm down."

"....Im....sorry..." Naks insanity lead him to attack an innocent Pokemon. "So...this place called Sprout Tower?"

"Yes." Replied the Drowzee. "You should stay here until the riot settles. Those Pokemon out there are dangerous."

"What caused the riot?" Nak asked.

"I think I remember an Absol starting it. A follower of Zigaram, he is. He wa..."

"ZIGARAM?!" Once again Nak interrupted. "...I...whos...Zigaram?"

"You havnt heard of Zigaram?" Drowzoo started to chuckle, but stopped when Nak glared at him. "Umm...Zigaram is an evil Alakazam trying to take over the world. Many people in this town are his followers. I personally dont like him myself, through."
*So...thats the bastard who took my land....interesting...might as well suck information out of this Drowzee...he he he....

"So, yes. The Absol said that some rebels were trying to...."

"Rebels?" Nak interrupted for a third time. "What rebels?"

"Well...umm...Ive heard some rumors of them. Apparently they were trying to destroy the town, but then again, thats coming from one of Zigarams followers. You cant trust any of them."
*These must be the same rebels Melokrick mentioned....this information should be quite useful. So its because of them that my territory was invaded....THOSE IDIOTS!!! I WILL DESTROY THEM!! Ha ha ha!

"So, as I was saying before...that fight of yours was very impressive. I was watching from here. Damn, you might even have the strength to go to the Gym!"

"WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ZIGARAM, DAMNITT! YOU TOTALLY CHANGE THE TOPIC!!"
Nak let loosh yet another Slash, but yet again Drowzoo jumped out of the way.

"That is getting quite annoying! Please stop attacking me, or else!"

"Sorry...I get...a little...carried away....sometimes...he he..."

"Well...I was curious. It dosnt seem like you are from around here...why are you here?"
*Why am I here?....I really just came here to escape from those Pokemon.

"Umm...well....See, my home was invaded...and...I came here to escape."

"Really? That must really suck....well, I have some business to take care of upstairs. I may see you soon."

"See ya!" Nak said. Drowzoo went up the steps. But Nak still wanted more information, much more. Something was troubling him.

OOC: Really all talk in this post...oh well.....

Last edited:
Storm & Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir ignored the mob now trudging towards a raft at the shore and continued following the Absol. Takai was fast, but Vladmir was faster. Utilizing the air currents flowing under his wings, he corkscrewed toward the Absol, funneling the wing into taking the form of a Tornado around him, and he was the Focal Point.

Vladmir tucked his wings as he spun faster and faster, until he seemed to be traveling as fast as a rocket. Using his sleek body to cut through the air, he sped up even more as he bore down against the Absol, nearly at his hindquarters.

"Giga Impact!" Vladmir yelled as he bolted forward with even greater speed, nearly matching the speed of light.

Vladmir had two thoughts in his mind. The first was, That Absol will not survive this. The other was, Oh crap....this is gonna hurt me.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"What the!" Takai quickly dashed to the right as fast as he could but it was a little to late. The Aerodactyl hit right next to him and the shockwave sent Takai flying into a wall. The pain kept him there for a moment, gasping for breath. Why did the mob leave him alone? He destroyed the building! He should've been the first targeted!

Suddenly there was a roar heard over the riot. Takai looked up and saw Kensei flying in on the Manic Salamence. "I let you go to town and not even 10 minutes later you start a riot. Man, from now on you don't leave my sight." Kensei quickly leapt down and punched away a few rioters that tried to hit him. The Zigaram followers however ran over and bowed to Kensei, he was in control of a Manic. If they didn't show respect they could die.

"You know, instead of joking and loving the worship, maybe you could be useful and give me one of the potions in the pack." Takai struggled to stand and then limped over to Kensei. The Elekid ignored the comment and reached into the pack, pulling out a potion. He used the healing spray on Takai, restoring his health. "Thanks." Takai looked at the followers and had another idea. He looked and saw the Aerodactyl shaking off the impact. After that move he'll be vulnerable... "Followers of Zigaram! We were sent to kill the rebels. You deal with the Aerodactyl, we'll get the rest."
The group cheered and ran over to the ancient pokemon. Takai and Kensei leapt onto the Manic and flew high.

"There! Headed to Tower!" Kensei pointed out the rebels in full retreat of the mob. The Manic roared and flew straight at the Ryhorn and Porygon2 that were farthest from the rest of the group. The Manic charged and fired a Dragon Pulse, Takai fired an Ice Beam, and Kensei fired a blue Thunderbolt.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"What the!" Takai quickly dashed to the right as fast as he could but it was a little to late. The Aerodactyl hit right next to him and the shockwave sent Takai flying into a wall. The pain kept him there for a moment, gasping for breath. Why did the mob leave him alone? He destroyed the building! He should've been the first targeted!

Suddenly there was a roar heard over the riot. Takai looked up and saw Kensei flying in on the Manic Salamence. "I let you go to town and not even 10 minutes later you start a riot. Man, from now on you don't leave my sight." Kensei quickly leapt down and punched away a few rioters that tried to hit him. The Zigaram followers however ran over and bowed to Kensei, he was in control of a Manic. If they didn't show respect they could die.

"You know, instead of joking and loving the worship, maybe you could be useful and give me one of the potions in the pack." Takai struggled to stand and then limped over to Kensei. The Elekid ignored the comment and reached into the pack, pulling out a potion. He used the healing spray on Takai, restoring his health. "Thanks." Takai looked at the followers and had another idea. He looked and saw the Aerodactyl shaking off the impact. After that move he'll be vulnerable... "Followers of Zigaram! We were sent to kill the rebels. You deal with the Aerodactyl, we'll get the rest."
The group cheered and ran over to the ancient pokemon. Takai and Kensei leapt onto the Manic and flew high.

"There! Headed to Tower!" Kensei pointed out the rebels in full retreat of the mob. The Manic roared and flew straight at the Ryhorn and Porygon2 that were farthest from the rest of the group. The Manic charged and fired a Dragon Pulse, Takai fired an Ice Beam, and Kensei fired a blue Thunderbolt.

Storm and Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif
dpiconani288.gif

Storm stopped attacking when he saw Vladmir crash into the ground. He quickly ran over, using his high speed to wiz past the rioteers and towards Vladmir.

Vladmir was shaking from the impact of the crash. That was WAAAY to riskly. He looked and saw the group of Rioteers rushing towards him, and with no way to defend himself, he was as good as gone.

Just before a Cubone cracked him, Storm suddenly appeared, knocking the Pokemon out of the way. Vladmir smiled. Storm's tactics had given him the time he needed to recover. Vlad stood tall, and motioned to Storm. The Vigoroth quickly jumped aboard his back, and Vlad roared, setting off an Earthquake. It cracked and rattled into the rioting Pokemon, quickly stalling their attack.

Vlad took advantage of the situation and leapt into the air, soaring high and turning toward the Absol. He immediately noticed they had their Salamence with them again. Vladmir grinned, this time he would not be so foolish.

Vladmir scrambeled through the sky, and quickly picked up speed. "Agility!" he cried as his speed doubled, and he cried it again, and again. His speed finally maxed out, and he whirled like a bullet toward the Absol, Salamence, and Elekid.

Storm readied himself. Vladmir suddenly came to a halt, and Storm's momentum made him keep going, aiming a double-edge attack at the Elekid.

Vladmir sped forward again, and used some more of his Psy power, making rocks float in the air invisibly around the Salamence, Elekid, and Absol. Stealth Rock would help him alot. They had nowhere to run now, and Aerodactyl ran into a mountain, sending rocks crashing in the direction of the enemy pokemon.

"Rock Slide!" Vladmir cried. He did not expect it to hit, but it would force them to move into his invisible field of Stelth Rock if they dodged in any direction.

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

------------------------------
I'm done being useless!
"Ha-AAAAH!!!"
Hako reared up and jumped as high as he could, grabbing on to one of the rocks Vladmir had levitated as they came hurtling towards Zigaram's henchmen. Leaping off of it, he jumped onto the back of the Salamence and slashed with a swift Metal Claw attack aimed at Kensei.
"Take that!"
-MEANWHILE-
Zigaram
dpiconani065.gif

-------------------------------
Zigaram watched as the battle unfolded through a psychic portal.
"Hmmm... the rebels are better than I thought... they might actually win this fight... No matter. I can afford to lose a Manic or two."
Zigaram sat back in his chair and chuckled maniacally to himself.

Last edited:
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

Just as the three finishhed their attacks Kensei was hit by a Metal Claw and knocked off the Manic. "Kensei!" Takai moved to see if he could help but then got rammed by a Vigoroth. As they both fell they cried to the Manic to catch them. It twisted its wings and flew down. Suddenly a few spots started glowing white and then they all collided with the Salamence. The Manic had puncture holes in its wings as well as numerous scars all over its body. Its face was the only part to remain unscathed.

"HELP!" Takai and Kensei screamed. The Manic did what it could to fly and managed to catch them, just before it crashed into the ground itself. The Manic fell unconcious but it would live, if it was left alone. A few rioters ran to attack them. Kensei punched afew away with a couple Tunderpunch's, while Takai froze them with Ice beam's. "Kensei, how do we get out of here? With the Manic out we can't beat them."

"I know but if we run, we'll seem like cowards." Kensei blasted a Wartortle away with a Thunderbolt. Takai froze another before responding. "Master didn't count on their strength so he only gave us the weakest Manic. The only way to fulfill the mission is to get a stronger one, perhaps a Level 2."

Kensei threw up a protect to defend from a Hyper Beam. "Are you mad!? Master would never do that, not after our failure. We could get killed for failing him! Our real choice is to wake this stupid thing up and fly off to heal, then kill the rebels later." Takai was already working on that. He flipped the pack off his back and started spraying the punctured wings with potions. After going through four potions, they switched. Takai began fighting off rioters while kensei began healing it.

Suddenly its eyes snapped open. It slowly stood up and roared scaring all the rioters away. The few that stayed were roasted alive by its Flamethrower attack. "Now lets go!" Kensei leapt onto the Manics back but it threw him off. "Hey! What are you doing ya big brute?"

"Kensei, look it can't fly right now." Takai pointed out that the holes in its wings were still there which would render flight impossible. Kensei just groaned and began running for the south exit of Violet. Takai leapt onto the roofs once more and followed at a higher point. The Manic began running as fast as it could but being a flyer, it could barely keep up.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

Just as the three finishhed their attacks Kensei was hit by a Metal Claw and knocked off the Manic. "Kensei!" Takai moved to see if he could help but then got rammed by a Vigoroth. As they both fell they cried to the Manic to catch them. It twisted its wings and flew down. Suddenly a few spots started glowing white and then they all collided with the Salamence. The Manic had puncture holes in its wings as well as numerous scars all over its body. Its face was the only part to remain unscathed.

"HELP!" Takai and Kensei screamed. The Manic did what it could to fly and managed to catch them, just before it crashed into the ground itself. The Manic fell unconcious but it would live, if it was left alone. A few rioters ran to attack them. Kensei punched afew away with a couple Tunderpunch's, while Takai froze them with Ice beam's. "Kensei, how do we get out of here? With the Manic out we can't beat them."

"I know but if we run, we'll seem like cowards." Kensei blasted a Wartortle away with a Thunderbolt. Takai froze another before responding. "Master didn't count on their strength so he only gave us the weakest Manic. The only way to fulfill the mission is to get a stronger one, perhaps a Level 2."

Kensei threw up a protect to defend from a Hyper Beam. "Are you mad!? Master would never do that, not after our failure. We could get killed for failing him! Our real choice is to wake this stupid thing up and fly off to heal, then kill the rebels later." Takai was already working on that. He flipped the pack off his back and started spraying the punctured wings with potions. After going through four potions, they switched. Takai began fighting off rioters while kensei began healing it.

Suddenly its eyes snapped open. It slowly stood up and roared scaring all the rioters away. The few that stayed were roasted alive by its Flamethrower attack. "Now lets go!" Kensei leapt onto the Manics back but it threw him off. "Hey! What are you doing ya big brute?"

"Kensei, look it can't fly right now." Takai pointed out that the holes in its wings were still there which would render flight impossible. Kensei just groaned and began running for the south exit of Violet. Takai leapt onto the roofs once more and followed at a higher point. The Manic began running as fast as it could but being a flyer, it could barely keep up.

Storm & Vladmir

]
dpiconani142.gif
dpiconani288.gif

Vladmir smiled at the sight of his attacks unfolding. He saw the Absol and Elekid escaping, but did not worry about it. His Stealth Rock was about to activate if they got to far. He turned his attention towards the Manic Salamence, who was lumbering to flee, and struggling to do it. He noticed the holes in his wings, and in his weakended state, he knew it was time to kill.

Vladmir employed his powers of Agility, and dashed at the Salamence. The Manic was no match for his incredible speed coupled with the multiple Agility boosts. Vladmir bared his teeth, which shone a bright, crystal blue color. He then yelled his attack, "Ice Fang!"

Vladmir sunk its Icy fangs into the Manic's neck, tearing its already wounded flesh and sending an icy chill through its entire body. Vladmir let go, and noticed the blood froze and its limbs were starting to frost. He could tell the added weight and loss of motor functions would be too much for the Manic, and he decided to follow up with another attack.

"Double Edge!" he cried. Because of his Rock Head, he would not receive recoil damage from such a strong attack if it hit.

Meanwhile...

Storm noticed the Absol trying to escape. He decided to use Vladmir's tactics and activated his own Agility. The Absol, being slower than Storm anyways, was unable to outrun him. Storm appeared in front of Takai, blocking his escape route.

"Look Takai, if you surrender now, your lives will be spared. If you try to run, I will have no choice but to cut you down. Just look, you have lost your Manic, and I know Zigaram will be rather..... unhappy with you. So here's your choice, either return to Zigaram and risk his fury, or surrender to us and we shall repair your wounds."

Storm felt incredibly happy inside. I've always wanted to threaten someone like that!

OoC:just so you know storm, an Absol is faster than a vigoroth. and in my SU i said Takai is faster than the average absol. if you didn't say agility then that would never happen. also, you set stealth rock in the air above violet. it wouldn't hit if they're on the ground leaving violet

ic:
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"I will never surrender, filth. You've only seen one attack I know. I could easily outrun you, even if I had to carry Kensei with me." Takai looked down at the Manic. The Ice Fang nearly killed it and the Double-Edge finished the job. It lied motionless on the ground. "The loss of the Manic is like losing nothing more than our transportation. Now if you don't mind, Kensei, please kill him."

Takai had simply been stalling for time as Kensei climbed up the building. He leapt into the air coming straight down with a Thunderpunch.

Hako
----------------------------
"NO!"
Hako leapt in the air and deflected the ThunderPunch.
"If you want to fight, then you've got an opponent right here!"
Hako got into a fighting position.

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Tch...little pest!" Kensei glued blue before firing off a Thunderbolt straight at the Charmander.

"Ice Beam!" Takai quickly fired a blue beam right at the Vigoroth.

OoC:just so you know storm, an Absol is faster than a vigoroth. and in my SU i said Takai is faster than the average absol. if you didn't say agility then that would never happen. also, you set stealth rock in the air above violet. it wouldn't hit if they're on the ground leaving violet

ic:
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"I will never surrender, filth. You've only seen one attack I know. I could easily outrun you, even if I had to carry Kensei with me." Takai looked down at the Manic. The Ice Fang nearly killed it and the Double-Edge finished the job. It lied motionless on the ground. "The loss of the Manic is like losing nothing more than our transportation. Now if you don't mind, Kensei, please kill him."

Takai had simply been stalling for time as Kensei climbed up the building. He leapt into the air coming straight down with a Thunderpunch.

Storm and Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif
dpiconani288.gif

Ooc: @ Shadow: Actually, Absol's base Speed is 75, while Vigoroth's base Speed is 90. understand you said yours was faster than normal, but just letting you know the stats.
"Rock Slide!" Vladmir cried. He did not expect it to hit, but it would force them to move into his invisible field of Stelth Rock if they dodged in any direction.
Just pointing that out too, Stealth Rock was all around them.

Ic:

Storm leapt into the air, using his significant speed increase to dodge the Absol's attack. While in the air, Vladmir swept down and caught Storm on his back. Vladmir took off, flying high in the air, then turned and smashed into the ground, sedning an Earthqauke rattling toward the Elekid and the Absol, making sure to steer the fault away from Hako.

"Hako, Jump on!" Storm yelled t the Charmander.

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

--------------------------
Hako was sent spiralling backwards by the force of the Thunderbolt, but quickly recovered. Hearing Storm's cry, he leapt onto Vladmir's back.
"We need to regroup with the others!"

Back