the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Hrm... I don't understand how you guys are so close through wiichat. I don't really know anyone that well, at least not well enough to want to go out to dinner/movie with them.

If I had to choose it'd probably be idjut or elronmac or squall.

Obviously it doesn't have to be someone of the opposite gender, there are like...4 girls here.
As for my answer, I couldn't possibly choose one.

All the people I mention in my sig, plus I've started getting to know Jade (Dorkfish) and he's great, and I've started getting to know idjut a bit better, she's very sweet. I like Adam lots too even though we've had our intarweb dramaz ;P

Sovieto said:
no such thing as classy kids on the interweb, my mom says everyone on the internet lies about themselves and jsut wants to get in my pants! D: so even i lie about myself to myself and wnat to get in my own pants. DD:

but no i wouldnt mind hanging out with wiired, probably the closest person to me on wiichat. i was even there when he sold his wii to get a 360 *tear*..
lolz
i'd like to hang out with sovieto

Its impossible to choose. Although, certain envious variables would surely narrow my choices ;) +I'm still owned a date in Sovy's big white van with no plates.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its impossible to choose. Although, certain envious variables would surely narrow my choices ;) +I'm still owned a date in Sovy's big white van with no plates.
wernet we suppose to meet up ?? then the thread got closed?

Skorp said:
Hrm... I don't understand how you guys are so close through wiichat. I don't really know anyone that well, at least not well enough to want to go out to dinner/movie with them.

If I had to choose it'd probably be idjut or elronmac or squall.

I'll hit you up for a Brawl next fall if you want. :lol:

@ Emma: You'd be paying, duh.

I'm still up for a Wiichat Cedar Point trip next summer.

HyPeRsHoCk said:
Brawny, I've always wondered what your sig is, so what is it?
A cartoon representation of the G'n'R singer.

The comment is a statement regarding that Guns and Roses are better than his girlfriends favourite singer 'Ayuumi.

Frogger said:
...Why do you always write two u's and claim it as a typo!?

Huh?

I thought her name actually was Ayuumi...or is it Ayumi?

Brawny said:
I'll hit you up for a Brawl next fall if you want. :lol:

Haha, sounds good. I suppose most of the people here are younger than me. Like I was hugely surprised Celeste is 12. She comes off a lot more mature, then she talks about Hannah Montana and its all very confusing. ;)

Back