the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Celeste said:
Question open to anyone: If you had to choose one person from Wiichat to go out for dinner (or drinks, or a movie) with, who would you choose and why? Don't choose the obvious.

Well you would be my first choice :D
We sort of had/have plans although they are kinda loose in the air at the moment. We'll work something out in the form of a hangout soon.

But I would go out to dinner/movie with anyone really, anyone that wanted to hangout with me.

If I had other choices, Syntax would be up there. He likes sports, and is a fellow Canadian so we would have a lot to talk about. Prez is a fellow Canadian as well, and is much closer to my area than most (besides Celeste) so a meet up would be easy.

Anyone else that all wanted to play Brawl together as well, like mushroomedmario etc..in person though.

Then the people who live farther away, perhaps I could go there for a Vacation although some of them may want to leave their place for different reasons. But both of the Tyler's, Adam, Emma, Cappin', anyone that I talk to or communicate with often that would be willing to have a good time.

I am rambling now, but the dinner/movie ? got me thinking.

Brandon, let's go to Mandarin and a movie soon bb =)

I would like to meet one of the older members, Arcadium. I don't think he's been on in a while, but he is one of the few remaining members from around the time when I joined (we actually joined at about the same time). I remember that he used to get in fights a lot at first, but it wasn't long before he was one of the more respected forum members.

And, to kick off 007's question, I'm 19

Question open to anyone: If you had to choose one person from Wiichat to go out for dinner (or drinks, or a movie) with, who would you choose and why? Don't choose the obvious.

One? Only one? I refuse!!

- Mitch2025 - I could use a free meal
- CantGetAWii - Hockey loving Canadian
- Prez - Interesting fellow
- Trulen - Would be nice to meet
- King Wiired - Because he's so high and mighty

Honestly, I'd like to meet up with a lot of the people on here, even those I haven't talked to privately. Realistically though, Adelaide's preeeeeetty far away. So yeah, as much as I'd be up for a WiiChat meet - it ain't gonna happen.

I might be able to meet up with Eagles sometime, though. :thumbsup:

Think WiiChat should have an event like Ironman where a bunch of chatters meet up and play games and have a party?

I wanna have my next B-Day party with WiiChat! (^o^)

@Mike_Dix

Why did you make me again ?

My reality just crashed over that
dpshotfallqd6.gif

Question for anyone: If you could change one (realistic*) thing about yourself, what would it be?

*realistic meaning, not things like "One thing that I'd change is that I'd be able to fly" etc.

Back