the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

So um, prom is an upcoming event at my school. I have every intention of asking someone to the prom but what makes it difficult is I don't have a girlfriend at the moment (which would make asking her a lot easier because your already dating?). I intended on asking a friend of mine at school to go but I didn't want to go up out of nowhere and ask her like that, I kind of wanted to make it better or more special.

What are some ways I could go about making it special?
Just make it clear that you don't want to go with her just because you have no one else, or because she is a good friend.. ask her to the prom like it's a date. Or ask her on a date beforehand and ask her then?

BUUUUUUMP

What are, in your opinion, the top 5 Greatest Songs of All Time

Mine are :

5- Imagine (The Beatles, John Lennon)
4- Good Vibrations (The Beach Boys)
3- Hey Jude (The Beatles)
2- Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones)
1- American Pie (Don Mclean)

6 was Smells like Teen Spirit-Nirvana and 7 was Like a Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan, just to show the ones who just missed my list.

Last edited:
I'd start off with Stairway to heaven...then I get lost and don't know for the rest of the list

Pretty much impossible to know.

I can say what my favorite five is right now though.

1. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
2. Shinedown - Second Chance
3. The Eagles - Hotel California
4. Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier - I Don't Care
5. The Fray - How To Save A Life

Off the top of my head...

Pretty much impossible to know.

I can say what my favorite five is right now though.

1. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
2. Shinedown - Second Chance
3. The Eagles - Hotel California
4. Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier - I Don't Care
5. The Fray - How To Save A Life

Off the top of my head...

That's what he asked, our top 5 favourite, when I said 'know' I just meant I don't know for the rest of my favourites....

Sorry, misinterpretation. But my point about 'know' still stands:lol:

If you had one chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? Explain.

If you had one chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? Explain.
This question is asked a lot, I think.

And my anwser to it is always "I don't know". There's too much things back in time, and who knows what will happen if you change something.

October of my 8th grade year.
no idea what the exact date is, but that's when.

Back