the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

I just joined because on of my friends joined and told me it was a pretty cool forum ad I figured it was worth checking out.

Why were you attracted to the forum initially? What prompted you to make a username and give Wiichat a try to begin with?

Was bored, googled "Wiiforum" Lurked for a bit. Liked it.

Was looking to invest in a Wii, and wanted to join a community to find more Wii friends. This was the first result in the Google search.

The avatar and signature are amazing.

I hate to say it but... I was one of those n00bs who came here looking for Brawl friends -_-'

Then I stayed cause I love it here. Nice online community, everyones a friend, blah blah blah

Then I started to dislike Brawl so I'm not even here for a Wii-related reason anymore :lol:

I hate to say it but... I was one of those n00bs who came here looking for Brawl friends -_-'

Then I stayed cause I love it here. Nice online community, everyones a friend, blah blah blah

Then I started to dislike Brawl so I'm not even here for a Wii-related reason anymore :lol:

Very litter of us are. :lol:

The avatar and signature are amazing.

Likewise... uh, the avatar I mean.

Few questions...

Why don't we often see the news headline of "Psychic Wins Lottery!"

If you're driving at the speed of light, and you happen to suddenly turn your headlights on.... what happens?

Why do some places that are open 24hrs, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.. have locks on their doors?

Why is it necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Why are boxing and some wrestling rings, square?

Why is it usually needed to have a driver's license to buy liquor when you're not supposed to drink and drive?

Why do they bother putting Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?

Well the license thing is to show your age >_>

@why we joined wiichat
Pretty sure I was looking for friend codes, but then I liked the community.

Because psychics are full of ****.

If you're driving at the speed of light, and you happen to suddenly turn your headlights on.... what happens?
You'd probably crash into something before you would be able to do that.

Why do some places that are open 24hrs, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.. have locks on their doors?
Got me on that one.

One word: Zombies.

They just never fit in with the cool crowd.

Why is it usually needed to have a driver's license to buy liquor when you're not supposed to drink and drive?
You don't, pretty sure a state ID works.

For when blind people sit in the back seat.

Because they're full of crap, obviously.

An object with mass could never travel at the speed of light, so the question is moot.

Why were you attracted to the forum initially? What prompted you to make a username and give Wiichat a try to begin with?

Wanted someone to brawl with.

Uhm, boredom. The aesthetics weren't too bad either.

So um, prom is an upcoming event at my school. I have every intention of asking someone to the prom but what makes it difficult is I don't have a girlfriend at the moment (which would make asking her a lot easier because your already dating?). I intended on asking a friend of mine at school to go but I didn't want to go up out of nowhere and ask her like that, I kind of wanted to make it better or more special.

What are some ways I could go about making it special?

Originally I was looking for WiiPlay high scores and found Wiily Good's thread and lurked a bit checking on it, then finally joined so I could post my scores. Now I'm here just for the people.

Because they're crap.

Nothing...

Holidays.

Keep organisms and dirt out.

So they have a corner to rest in.

Identification card works as well.

Idk... my bff Jill.

Back